Frank Ocean, Maroon 5 and Alicia Keys Confirmed to Perform at 2013 Grammy Awards
The performer lineup for the upcoming 55th annual Grammy Awards keeps getting longer. After Justin Timberlake was confirmed to take part in the music's biggest night, now Frank Ocean is added to the mix along with new musical guests Maroon 5 and Alicia Keys.
By adding the "Novacane" singer, it means that all five nominees for Album of the Year at this year's Grammys will perform at the awards show. The Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All member joins Mumford & Sons, The Black Keys, Jack White and Fun.
The news came hot on heels of Ocean's parking-lot fight with Chris Brown. "Cut my finger now I can't play w two hands at the grammys," the rap singer tweeted over the weekend after the brawl. The former bags six nods including Best New Artist this year, while the latter gets one for Best Contemporary Album.
Meanwhile, Adam Levine and his band are set to collaborate with 14-Grammy winner Keys. Other confirmed duets during the live telecast are between country music acts Miranda Lambert & Dierks Bentley, and British singers Elton John & Ed Sheeran.
Hosted by LL Cool J for the second year in a row, the biggest night in music on February 10 is also going to feature live performances by Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood and Best New Artist nominee The Lumineers.
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball