Frank Ocean, Maroon 5 and Alicia Keys Confirmed to Perform at 2013 Grammy Awards
The performer lineup for the upcoming 55th annual Grammy Awards keeps getting longer. After Justin Timberlake was confirmed to take part in the music's biggest night, now Frank Ocean is added to the mix along with new musical guests Maroon 5 and Alicia Keys.
By adding the "Novacane" singer, it means that all five nominees for Album of the Year at this year's Grammys will perform at the awards show. The Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All member joins Mumford & Sons, The Black Keys, Jack White and Fun.
The news came hot on heels of Ocean's parking-lot fight with Chris Brown. "Cut my finger now I can't play w two hands at the grammys," the rap singer tweeted over the weekend after the brawl. The former bags six nods including Best New Artist this year, while the latter gets one for Best Contemporary Album.
Meanwhile, Adam Levine and his band are set to collaborate with 14-Grammy winner Keys. Other confirmed duets during the live telecast are between country music acts Miranda Lambert & Dierks Bentley, and British singers Elton John & Ed Sheeran.
Hosted by LL Cool J for the second year in a row, the biggest night in music on February 10 is also going to feature live performances by Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood and Best New Artist nominee The Lumineers.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London