Miley Cyrus Signs With RCA, Works With Dr. Luke on New Album
Pop star Miley Cyrus has scored a deal with RCA Records to release her still untitled album later this year. Among the A-listers working with Cyrus on the new project are record producer and remixer Dr. Luke, who has already collaborated with the 20-year-old singer and actress on her 2009 hit "Party in the U.S.A.".
Just a couple of days ago, the former "Hannah Montana" lead revealed that rapper and record producer Tyler, The Creator will guest on her upcoming album, via a track that Cyrus wrote with hip-hop/R'n'B queen Mary J. Blige. She has also booked well-known producers Pharrell Williams, Hit-Boy and The Internz for the new project.
"I've been in so many sessions and just kind of bunkering down and working really hard and perfecting everything." Cyrus disclosed. "I've never really had time to do that, to kind of have my record kind of 'done' and then sit there and make it until it's perfect. So, it's been really, really fun. This whole year that's all I've really dedicated life to."
Cyrus' forthcoming album follows the 2010 release of her "Can't Be Tamed" album, which debuted to lackluster response from listeners. It now turns out as her last recording with her former label Hollywood Records, upon moving to RCA Records which used to be the home of another pop superstar, Christina Aguilera.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'