Miley Cyrus Signs With RCA, Works With Dr. Luke on New Album
Pop star Miley Cyrus has scored a deal with RCA Records to release her still untitled album later this year. Among the A-listers working with Cyrus on the new project are record producer and remixer Dr. Luke, who has already collaborated with the 20-year-old singer and actress on her 2009 hit "Party in the U.S.A.".
Just a couple of days ago, the former "Hannah Montana" lead revealed that rapper and record producer Tyler, The Creator will guest on her upcoming album, via a track that Cyrus wrote with hip-hop/R'n'B queen Mary J. Blige. She has also booked well-known producers Pharrell Williams, Hit-Boy and The Internz for the new project.
"I've been in so many sessions and just kind of bunkering down and working really hard and perfecting everything." Cyrus disclosed. "I've never really had time to do that, to kind of have my record kind of 'done' and then sit there and make it until it's perfect. So, it's been really, really fun. This whole year that's all I've really dedicated life to."
Cyrus' forthcoming album follows the 2010 release of her "Can't Be Tamed" album, which debuted to lackluster response from listeners. It now turns out as her last recording with her former label Hollywood Records, upon moving to RCA Records which used to be the home of another pop superstar, Christina Aguilera.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash