Miley Cyrus Signs With RCA, Works With Dr. Luke on New Album
Pop star Miley Cyrus has scored a deal with RCA Records to release her still untitled album later this year. Among the A-listers working with Cyrus on the new project are record producer and remixer Dr. Luke, who has already collaborated with the 20-year-old singer and actress on her 2009 hit "Party in the U.S.A.".
Just a couple of days ago, the former "Hannah Montana" lead revealed that rapper and record producer Tyler, The Creator will guest on her upcoming album, via a track that Cyrus wrote with hip-hop/R'n'B queen Mary J. Blige. She has also booked well-known producers Pharrell Williams, Hit-Boy and The Internz for the new project.
"I've been in so many sessions and just kind of bunkering down and working really hard and perfecting everything." Cyrus disclosed. "I've never really had time to do that, to kind of have my record kind of 'done' and then sit there and make it until it's perfect. So, it's been really, really fun. This whole year that's all I've really dedicated life to."
Cyrus' forthcoming album follows the 2010 release of her "Can't Be Tamed" album, which debuted to lackluster response from listeners. It now turns out as her last recording with her former label Hollywood Records, upon moving to RCA Records which used to be the home of another pop superstar, Christina Aguilera.
More Miley Cyrus News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video