Beyonce Dresses Up as a Sexy Referee in Super Bowl Promo Pic
With her scheduled performance at the Super Bowl halftime show fast approaching, Beyonce Knowles is getting psyched for the big event, as revealed in a newly-released promotional photo. The Destiny's Child member is set to perform during the halftime of the big NFL game on Sunday, February 3 live from New Orleans.
The 31-year-old performer and actress posted the new pic on her Tumblr page, dressing up in a referee's uniform but hers was a body-hugging, tight ensemble of a black-and white striped jersey top and cropped shorts complete with thigh-high stiletto boots. She completed the look by sporting hash marks on her cheeks.
The witty photo comes as a part of a long tradition of Super Bowl promotional shots taken by the halftime show musical acts like Bruce Springsteen, The Who and Madonna, who last year dressed as a cheerleader in support of her hyped-up halftime performance during the football game. Aside from her photo, Beyonce also posted some photos from the rehearsals she had been doing leading up to the big event this coming weekend.
The "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" singer has yet to discuss her recent lip-syncing controversy at Pres. Obama's inauguration ceremony last week, but is expected to finally address the issue during the press conference this Thursday for her Super Bowl show. Her reported onstage reunion with Michelle Williams (II) and Kelly Rowland is sure to be discussed as well, following Williams' recent claims that the Destiny's Child performance is not true.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed