Nelly Shares Photos From the Set of 'Hey Porsche' Music Video
After releasing his new single "Hey Porsche" at the start of the year, Nelly is off to a desert outside of Los Angeles to shoot its much-anticipated music video. Photos from the January 29 shoot were shared by the St. Louis rap star via his Instagram page.
In one of the photos, Nelly is made into a greased-up mechanic, to which he teased his fans with the caption, "Had to get a lil Derrty today!!!! Need a shower now!!! Who helping??" In another shot, he is posing with his head down on the right side of a black Porsche, looking cool in his black leather jacket and shades against the hot desert surroundings.
"Just got done wit HEY PORSCHE video shoot s- cray!!!!!!!!!!" Nelly announced online to his fans. "Long day in the middle of desert but well worth it!!!" he exclaimed upon wrapping up the video shoot led by director Ethan Lader who also helmed the clips for such artists as B.o.B, Bruno Mars and Enrique Iglesias.
"Hey Porsche" follows Nelly's 2010 hit "Just A Dream". It's his latest work since coming out with the mixtapes "O.E.M.O. (On Everything MO)" and "Scorpio Season" in recent years. He also had a successful coaching stint on "The Next: Fame Is at Your Doorstep" alongside Gloria Estefan, John Rich and Joe Jonas. He is set to release his seventh album "M.O." this 2013 which will feature Chris Brown in the first track "Marry Go Round".
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck