Christoph Waltz Tapped as 'Saturday Night Live' Host
Having been known for his villainous roles, Christoph Waltz will show his comedic skill on "Saturday Night Live". The Academy Award and Golden Globe-winning actor is set to host a February 16 episode of the sketch comedy show.
The upcoming hosting gig will mark the 56-year-old's first appearance on the NBC show. He will be joined by Alabama Shakes who will also make their debut as a musical guest on "SNL".
Waltz most recently starred in "Django Unchained", which was released in the U.S. on December 25, 2012. He recently won his second Golden Globe Award for his portrayal of Dr. King Schultz in the Quentin Tarantino western drama film, and is nominated for Best Supporting Actor at the upcoming Oscars for the same role.
"SNL" will return with a new episode on February 9 with Justin Bieber pulling double duty as host and musical guest.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'