Christoph Waltz Tapped as 'Saturday Night Live' Host
Having been known for his villainous roles, Christoph Waltz will show his comedic skill on "Saturday Night Live". The Academy Award and Golden Globe-winning actor is set to host a February 16 episode of the sketch comedy show.
The upcoming hosting gig will mark the 56-year-old's first appearance on the NBC show. He will be joined by Alabama Shakes who will also make their debut as a musical guest on "SNL".
Waltz most recently starred in "Django Unchained", which was released in the U.S. on December 25, 2012. He recently won his second Golden Globe Award for his portrayal of Dr. King Schultz in the Quentin Tarantino western drama film, and is nominated for Best Supporting Actor at the upcoming Oscars for the same role.
"SNL" will return with a new episode on February 9 with Justin Bieber pulling double duty as host and musical guest.
More Saturday Night Live News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?