'Big Bang Theory' Casts 'Raising Hope' Actress as Raj's Possible Love Interest
Raj, the only geek who is still single on "The Big Bang Theory", will seemingly get lovestruck soon. The CBS sitcom has cast "Raising Hope" star Kate Micucci as Lucy, who is said to be a possible love interest for Kunal Nayyar's alter ego.
Details of Micucci's character are still kept under wraps, but The Hollywood Reporter says that she will appear in multiple episodes. She will be first featured in Valentine's Day episode titled "The Tangible Affection Proof".
Back in July 2012, executive producer Chuck Lorre teased that Raj would get a girlfriend. "We have a romance planed for Raj this year," he said at Comic-Con. "Wait until you see it!"
Micucci recurs as Shelly on FOX's comedy "Raising Hope". She also landed a recurring role on "Scrubs" and appeared in 2010's film "When in Rome". Her other credits include guest-starring appearances on "How I Met Your Mother", "Rules of Engagement" and "Suburgatory".
More The Big Bang Theory News
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'