'Big Bang Theory' Casts 'Raising Hope' Actress as Raj's Possible Love Interest
Raj, the only geek who is still single on "The Big Bang Theory", will seemingly get lovestruck soon. The CBS sitcom has cast "Raising Hope" star Kate Micucci as Lucy, who is said to be a possible love interest for Kunal Nayyar's alter ego.
Details of Micucci's character are still kept under wraps, but The Hollywood Reporter says that she will appear in multiple episodes. She will be first featured in Valentine's Day episode titled "The Tangible Affection Proof".
Back in July 2012, executive producer Chuck Lorre teased that Raj would get a girlfriend. "We have a romance planed for Raj this year," he said at Comic-Con. "Wait until you see it!"
Micucci recurs as Shelly on FOX's comedy "Raising Hope". She also landed a recurring role on "Scrubs" and appeared in 2010's film "When in Rome". Her other credits include guest-starring appearances on "How I Met Your Mother", "Rules of Engagement" and "Suburgatory".
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa