'Big Bang Theory' Casts 'Raising Hope' Actress as Raj's Possible Love Interest
Raj, the only geek who is still single on "The Big Bang Theory", will seemingly get lovestruck soon. The CBS sitcom has cast "Raising Hope" star Kate Micucci as Lucy, who is said to be a possible love interest for Kunal Nayyar's alter ego.
Details of Micucci's character are still kept under wraps, but The Hollywood Reporter says that she will appear in multiple episodes. She will be first featured in Valentine's Day episode titled "The Tangible Affection Proof".
Back in July 2012, executive producer Chuck Lorre teased that Raj would get a girlfriend. "We have a romance planed for Raj this year," he said at Comic-Con. "Wait until you see it!"
Micucci recurs as Shelly on FOX's comedy "Raising Hope". She also landed a recurring role on "Scrubs" and appeared in 2010's film "When in Rome". Her other credits include guest-starring appearances on "How I Met Your Mother", "Rules of Engagement" and "Suburgatory".
More The Big Bang Theory News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special