'Big Bang Theory' Casts 'Raising Hope' Actress as Raj's Possible Love Interest
Raj, the only geek who is still single on "The Big Bang Theory", will seemingly get lovestruck soon. The CBS sitcom has cast "Raising Hope" star Kate Micucci as Lucy, who is said to be a possible love interest for Kunal Nayyar's alter ego.
Details of Micucci's character are still kept under wraps, but The Hollywood Reporter says that she will appear in multiple episodes. She will be first featured in Valentine's Day episode titled "The Tangible Affection Proof".
Back in July 2012, executive producer Chuck Lorre teased that Raj would get a girlfriend. "We have a romance planed for Raj this year," he said at Comic-Con. "Wait until you see it!"
Micucci recurs as Shelly on FOX's comedy "Raising Hope". She also landed a recurring role on "Scrubs" and appeared in 2010's film "When in Rome". Her other credits include guest-starring appearances on "How I Met Your Mother", "Rules of Engagement" and "Suburgatory".
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly