'Big Bang Theory' Casts 'Raising Hope' Actress as Raj's Possible Love Interest
Raj, the only geek who is still single on "The Big Bang Theory", will seemingly get lovestruck soon. The CBS sitcom has cast "Raising Hope" star Kate Micucci as Lucy, who is said to be a possible love interest for Kunal Nayyar's alter ego.
Details of Micucci's character are still kept under wraps, but The Hollywood Reporter says that she will appear in multiple episodes. She will be first featured in Valentine's Day episode titled "The Tangible Affection Proof".
Back in July 2012, executive producer Chuck Lorre teased that Raj would get a girlfriend. "We have a romance planed for Raj this year," he said at Comic-Con. "Wait until you see it!"
Micucci recurs as Shelly on FOX's comedy "Raising Hope". She also landed a recurring role on "Scrubs" and appeared in 2010's film "When in Rome". Her other credits include guest-starring appearances on "How I Met Your Mother", "Rules of Engagement" and "Suburgatory".
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation