Ron Jeremy Resting After Surgery Goes 'Smoothly'
Ron Jeremy is on the road to recovery after his surgery went well. His manager Mike Esterman says the 59-year-old porn star veteran "is now resting with complete privacy and no visitors" after the procedure "went smoothly."
Mike adds, "Everyone on Ron's team has expressed well wishes and a speedy recovery!" His management team also asks fans to pray for the Hedgehog, "Please keep Ron in your thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery."
Jeremy drove himself to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles Tuesday afternoon, January 29 after experiencing severe chest pain. He was later transferred to the intensive care unit to be prepped for surgery after his condition worsened.
"He just felt chest pains, like a very heavy weight," Mike Esterman explains. "He is being worked on for an aneurysm near his heart."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris