Ron Jeremy Resting After Surgery Goes 'Smoothly'
Ron Jeremy is on the road to recovery after his surgery went well. His manager Mike Esterman says the 59-year-old porn star veteran "is now resting with complete privacy and no visitors" after the procedure "went smoothly."
Mike adds, "Everyone on Ron's team has expressed well wishes and a speedy recovery!" His management team also asks fans to pray for the Hedgehog, "Please keep Ron in your thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery."
Jeremy drove himself to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles Tuesday afternoon, January 29 after experiencing severe chest pain. He was later transferred to the intensive care unit to be prepped for surgery after his condition worsened.
"He just felt chest pains, like a very heavy weight," Mike Esterman explains. "He is being worked on for an aneurysm near his heart."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen