Ron Jeremy Resting After Surgery Goes 'Smoothly'
Ron Jeremy is on the road to recovery after his surgery went well. His manager Mike Esterman says the 59-year-old porn star veteran "is now resting with complete privacy and no visitors" after the procedure "went smoothly."
Mike adds, "Everyone on Ron's team has expressed well wishes and a speedy recovery!" His management team also asks fans to pray for the Hedgehog, "Please keep Ron in your thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery."
Jeremy drove himself to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles Tuesday afternoon, January 29 after experiencing severe chest pain. He was later transferred to the intensive care unit to be prepped for surgery after his condition worsened.
"He just felt chest pains, like a very heavy weight," Mike Esterman explains. "He is being worked on for an aneurysm near his heart."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56