Ron Jeremy Resting After Surgery Goes 'Smoothly'
Ron Jeremy is on the road to recovery after his surgery went well. His manager Mike Esterman says the 59-year-old porn star veteran "is now resting with complete privacy and no visitors" after the procedure "went smoothly."
Mike adds, "Everyone on Ron's team has expressed well wishes and a speedy recovery!" His management team also asks fans to pray for the Hedgehog, "Please keep Ron in your thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery."
Jeremy drove himself to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles Tuesday afternoon, January 29 after experiencing severe chest pain. He was later transferred to the intensive care unit to be prepped for surgery after his condition worsened.
"He just felt chest pains, like a very heavy weight," Mike Esterman explains. "He is being worked on for an aneurysm near his heart."
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character