Ron Jeremy Resting After Surgery Goes 'Smoothly'
Ron Jeremy is on the road to recovery after his surgery went well. His manager Mike Esterman says the 59-year-old porn star veteran "is now resting with complete privacy and no visitors" after the procedure "went smoothly."
Mike adds, "Everyone on Ron's team has expressed well wishes and a speedy recovery!" His management team also asks fans to pray for the Hedgehog, "Please keep Ron in your thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery."
Jeremy drove himself to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles Tuesday afternoon, January 29 after experiencing severe chest pain. He was later transferred to the intensive care unit to be prepped for surgery after his condition worsened.
"He just felt chest pains, like a very heavy weight," Mike Esterman explains. "He is being worked on for an aneurysm near his heart."
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues