Photos: Selena Gomez Rocks Out in Studio With Rock Mafia
Young pop star Selena Gomez shared a couple of her new photos recently taken inside a recording studio while working with the Rock Mafia music production team. The 20-year-old singer is busy at work on her new music as she is set to drop a new single in March, which she promised about to her loyal followers during her Unicef charity concert in New York more than a week ago.
One of the photos shows Gomez holding up her right arm with eyes closed and tongue slightly sticking out, wearing a black and white striped dress and what looked to be knee-high boots. She posted the shot with an accompanying tweet, "It's a sad, sad serenade @rock_mafia."
In the other photo, Gomez is facing a recording console with various speakers lined up side by side on top of it. Wearing a cap, a black top and printed pants, she has both arms raised up in an x formation above her head. She wrote in a caption of the second pic, "I can make the Stars Dance... @rock_mafia."
Along with the snapshots, Gomez added, "Today in the studio... I'm Penny Lane from Almost Famous. :)," referencing the young lady character in the 2000 comedy-drama film starring Kate Hudson. She's working with Rock Mafia on her new album which she has already recorded 18 tracks for. She is yet to decide which ones will make the cut.
Just like what her BFF Taylor Swift usually does, Gomez is expected to write about her recent split with ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber who yesterday released his "Believe Acoustic" album that also contains its own breakup tracks.
More Selena Gomez News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son