Photos: Selena Gomez Rocks Out in Studio With Rock Mafia
Young pop star Selena Gomez shared a couple of her new photos recently taken inside a recording studio while working with the Rock Mafia music production team. The 20-year-old singer is busy at work on her new music as she is set to drop a new single in March, which she promised about to her loyal followers during her Unicef charity concert in New York more than a week ago.
One of the photos shows Gomez holding up her right arm with eyes closed and tongue slightly sticking out, wearing a black and white striped dress and what looked to be knee-high boots. She posted the shot with an accompanying tweet, "It's a sad, sad serenade @rock_mafia."
In the other photo, Gomez is facing a recording console with various speakers lined up side by side on top of it. Wearing a cap, a black top and printed pants, she has both arms raised up in an x formation above her head. She wrote in a caption of the second pic, "I can make the Stars Dance... @rock_mafia."
Along with the snapshots, Gomez added, "Today in the studio... I'm Penny Lane from Almost Famous. :)," referencing the young lady character in the 2000 comedy-drama film starring Kate Hudson. She's working with Rock Mafia on her new album which she has already recorded 18 tracks for. She is yet to decide which ones will make the cut.
Just like what her BFF Taylor Swift usually does, Gomez is expected to write about her recent split with ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber who yesterday released his "Believe Acoustic" album that also contains its own breakup tracks.
More Selena Gomez News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'