Rihanna Collaborating With Iggy Azalea on a New Song
Barbadian songstress Rihanna is working with Australian rap sensation Iggy Azalea, revealed audio engineer Marcos Tovar. "She was in the studio with Iggy earlier this month," Tovar disclosed. "They were introduced by someone in the Roc Nation team that has been managing Iggy's tour and Rihanna immediately loved her style. They're definitely collaborating on something together."
Even though it was only a few months ago when she released her latest album "Unapologetic", RiRi is currently hard at work on her new music, getting more hands on in the studio. "Rihanna loves music and has been getting more and more involved with the whole recording process in her latest albums. She's one-hundred percent responsible creatively for some of the new material she has been creating with different producers," Tovar divulged.
Rihanna is set to go on her Diamonds World Tour beginning in March. Before that, the dance/pop star will appear at this year's Grammy Awards ceremony on February 10. She has been confirmed to perform onstage, with some rumors swirling about a possible duet with recently-reunited boyfriend Chris Brown, although that may have just been busted especially after the brawl that involved Brown and R'n'B singer Frank Ocean.
As for Azalea, she's been quite busy as well, performing at the 2012 VH1 Divas concert with Natasha Bedingfield and Bootsy Collins and releasing a single with Mike Posner. She is expected to premiere her debut album "The New Classic" this year.
More Rihanna News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama