First Look at Short-Haired Jodie Foster as 'Elysium' Villainess
Fresh off her headline-grabbing statement while delivering her speech at the Golden Globes, Jodie Foster lets her fans know how she will look like in her upcoming film "Elysium". Through a Twitter account called Simply_Jodie, some photos of the veteran actress on the set of the Neill Blomkamp-helmed movie are shared online, giving a look at the "Panic Room" star as Secretary Rhodes.
The 50-year-old actress is featured sporting a short bob hair and wearing an earpiece in the close-up pictures. Channeling her inner villainess, she looks fierce againts the background of what looks like a futuristic weapons room. No further details are provided about those images.
"Elysium" is set in the year 2159 where two classes, the oppressed people of the ruined planet Earth and the privileged elite aboard the Elysium space station, exist. Secretary Rhodes (Foster), a hard government official, will stop at nothing to enforce anti-immigration laws and preserve the luxurious lifestyle of the citizens of Elysium. Rhodes has a right hand named Kruger who is dubbed a relentless attack dog.
Joining Foster in the highly-anticipated sci-fi movie are Matt Damon, Sharlto Copley, William Fichtner, Michael Shanks, Diego Luna, Alice Braga, Carly Pope and Faran Tahir. The film is set to come out in the U.S. cinemas on August 9.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked