First Look at Short-Haired Jodie Foster as 'Elysium' Villainess
Fresh off her headline-grabbing statement while delivering her speech at the Golden Globes, Jodie Foster lets her fans know how she will look like in her upcoming film "Elysium". Through a Twitter account called Simply_Jodie, some photos of the veteran actress on the set of the Neill Blomkamp-helmed movie are shared online, giving a look at the "Panic Room" star as Secretary Rhodes.
The 50-year-old actress is featured sporting a short bob hair and wearing an earpiece in the close-up pictures. Channeling her inner villainess, she looks fierce againts the background of what looks like a futuristic weapons room. No further details are provided about those images.
"Elysium" is set in the year 2159 where two classes, the oppressed people of the ruined planet Earth and the privileged elite aboard the Elysium space station, exist. Secretary Rhodes (Foster), a hard government official, will stop at nothing to enforce anti-immigration laws and preserve the luxurious lifestyle of the citizens of Elysium. Rhodes has a right hand named Kruger who is dubbed a relentless attack dog.
Joining Foster in the highly-anticipated sci-fi movie are Matt Damon, Sharlto Copley, William Fichtner, Michael Shanks, Diego Luna, Alice Braga, Carly Pope and Faran Tahir. The film is set to come out in the U.S. cinemas on August 9.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards