First Look at Short-Haired Jodie Foster as 'Elysium' Villainess
Fresh off her headline-grabbing statement while delivering her speech at the Golden Globes, Jodie Foster lets her fans know how she will look like in her upcoming film "Elysium". Through a Twitter account called Simply_Jodie, some photos of the veteran actress on the set of the Neill Blomkamp-helmed movie are shared online, giving a look at the "Panic Room" star as Secretary Rhodes.
The 50-year-old actress is featured sporting a short bob hair and wearing an earpiece in the close-up pictures. Channeling her inner villainess, she looks fierce againts the background of what looks like a futuristic weapons room. No further details are provided about those images.
"Elysium" is set in the year 2159 where two classes, the oppressed people of the ruined planet Earth and the privileged elite aboard the Elysium space station, exist. Secretary Rhodes (Foster), a hard government official, will stop at nothing to enforce anti-immigration laws and preserve the luxurious lifestyle of the citizens of Elysium. Rhodes has a right hand named Kruger who is dubbed a relentless attack dog.
Joining Foster in the highly-anticipated sci-fi movie are Matt Damon, Sharlto Copley, William Fichtner, Michael Shanks, Diego Luna, Alice Braga, Carly Pope and Faran Tahir. The film is set to come out in the U.S. cinemas on August 9.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media