Rihanna: Chris Brown 'Doesn't Have the Luxury' of Messing Up Again
Rihanna is red hot as she graces the latest cover of Rolling Stone. In her cover story, the "Diamonds" singer talks about her reconciliation with Chris Brown and explains the reason why she takes him back despite what he did to her four years ago. It was love, she said. Besides, "he doesn't have the luxury of f**king up again. That's just not an option."
Speaking of their breakup, she states, "I wanted him to know what it felt like to lose me. To feel the consequences of that." According to her, she never expected to fall for him again. "So when that sh*t came back it hit me like a ton of bricks. Like, God, you've got to be kidding right now. But I got real with myself, and I just couldn't bury the way I felt," she reasons.
Commenting on the controversy surrounding their reunion, she says, "I decided it was more important for me to be happy, and I wasn't going to let anybody's opinion get in the way of that. Even if it's a mistake, it's my mistake. After being tormented for so many years, being angry and dark, I'd rather just live my truth and take the backlash. I can handle it."
People think they know everything but they don't, so she insists. "When you add up the pieces from the outside, it's not the cutest puzzle in the world," she utters. "You see us walking somewhere, driving somewhere, in the studio, in the club, and you think you know. But it's different now. We don't have those types of arguments anymore."
She says she's happy and confident with their relationship now. "We talk about s**t. We value each other. We know exactly what we have now, and we don't want to lose that," so she explains. "I can't say that nothing else will ever go wrong. But I'm pretty solid in the knowing that he's disgusted by that. And I wouldn't have gone this far if I ever thought that was a possibility."
More Rihanna News
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke