'The Vampire Diaries' 4.13 Preview: Damon Doesn't Trust Shane in the Wild
Elena and the gang are going into the wild in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". Shane leads them in an expedition to a desolate island off the coast of Nova Scotia, where he believes the secret of the cure lies hidden, and he soon notices the place uses some kind of magic.
On the trek to the island's interior, Jeremy is attacked by a mysterious guy, and Damon seemingly grows impatient as he accuses Shane of leading them into a trap. Rebekah and Elena continue their bitter rivalry, and Stefan does his best to keep the peace.
Bonnie and Jeremy try to figure out the message of the Hunter's mark, while Shane reveals more of the legend of Silas and the witch Qetsiyah, along with his own personal history. Back in Mystic Falls, Tyler confronts Klaus, and Caroline is caught up in the violence that follows.
"Into the Wild" will air Thursday, February 7 at 8/7c on The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds