'The Vampire Diaries' 4.13 Preview: Damon Doesn't Trust Shane in the Wild
Elena and the gang are going into the wild in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". Shane leads them in an expedition to a desolate island off the coast of Nova Scotia, where he believes the secret of the cure lies hidden, and he soon notices the place uses some kind of magic.
On the trek to the island's interior, Jeremy is attacked by a mysterious guy, and Damon seemingly grows impatient as he accuses Shane of leading them into a trap. Rebekah and Elena continue their bitter rivalry, and Stefan does his best to keep the peace.
Bonnie and Jeremy try to figure out the message of the Hunter's mark, while Shane reveals more of the legend of Silas and the witch Qetsiyah, along with his own personal history. Back in Mystic Falls, Tyler confronts Klaus, and Caroline is caught up in the violence that follows.
"Into the Wild" will air Thursday, February 7 at 8/7c on The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences