'The Vampire Diaries' 4.13 Preview: Damon Doesn't Trust Shane in the Wild
Elena and the gang are going into the wild in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". Shane leads them in an expedition to a desolate island off the coast of Nova Scotia, where he believes the secret of the cure lies hidden, and he soon notices the place uses some kind of magic.
On the trek to the island's interior, Jeremy is attacked by a mysterious guy, and Damon seemingly grows impatient as he accuses Shane of leading them into a trap. Rebekah and Elena continue their bitter rivalry, and Stefan does his best to keep the peace.
Bonnie and Jeremy try to figure out the message of the Hunter's mark, while Shane reveals more of the legend of Silas and the witch Qetsiyah, along with his own personal history. Back in Mystic Falls, Tyler confronts Klaus, and Caroline is caught up in the violence that follows.
"Into the Wild" will air Thursday, February 7 at 8/7c on The CW.
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors