'The Vampire Diaries' 4.13 Preview: Damon Doesn't Trust Shane in the Wild
Elena and the gang are going into the wild in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". Shane leads them in an expedition to a desolate island off the coast of Nova Scotia, where he believes the secret of the cure lies hidden, and he soon notices the place uses some kind of magic.
On the trek to the island's interior, Jeremy is attacked by a mysterious guy, and Damon seemingly grows impatient as he accuses Shane of leading them into a trap. Rebekah and Elena continue their bitter rivalry, and Stefan does his best to keep the peace.
Bonnie and Jeremy try to figure out the message of the Hunter's mark, while Shane reveals more of the legend of Silas and the witch Qetsiyah, along with his own personal history. Back in Mystic Falls, Tyler confronts Klaus, and Caroline is caught up in the violence that follows.
"Into the Wild" will air Thursday, February 7 at 8/7c on The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra