'The Vampire Diaries' 4.13 Preview: Damon Doesn't Trust Shane in the Wild
Elena and the gang are going into the wild in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". Shane leads them in an expedition to a desolate island off the coast of Nova Scotia, where he believes the secret of the cure lies hidden, and he soon notices the place uses some kind of magic.
On the trek to the island's interior, Jeremy is attacked by a mysterious guy, and Damon seemingly grows impatient as he accuses Shane of leading them into a trap. Rebekah and Elena continue their bitter rivalry, and Stefan does his best to keep the peace.
Bonnie and Jeremy try to figure out the message of the Hunter's mark, while Shane reveals more of the legend of Silas and the witch Qetsiyah, along with his own personal history. Back in Mystic Falls, Tyler confronts Klaus, and Caroline is caught up in the violence that follows.
"Into the Wild" will air Thursday, February 7 at 8/7c on The CW.
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot
- 'Justice League 2' Pushed Back to Make Room for Ben Affleck's 'Batman'
- Alexa PenaVega Gives Birth to First Child With Husband Carlos
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title