Justin Timberlake Added to 2013 Grammy Lineup
Justin Timberlake is going to follow up his performance at the Super Bowl weekend with a more major gig ahead of his much-awaited new album. The "Trouble with the Curve" actor is scheduled to perform at the 55th Annual Grammy Awards on February 10 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
The 2013 event will mark the first time JT sings at the Grammys since his collaboration with Al Green, Keith Urban and Boyz II Men for "Let's Stay Together" four years ago. The upcoming gig will also support his music comeback which was marked by the release of new single "Suit & Tie".
The former NSYNC member was last nominated for Grammys in 2010. His collaboration with Ciara in "Love Sex Magic" was nominated for Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals while his duet with T.I. in "Dead and Gone" landed him two nods, Best Rap/Sung Collaboration and Best Rap Song.
Hosted by LL Cool J, the biggest night in music is also going to feature performances by Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Fun., The Lumineers, Jack White, Mumford & Sons, Elton John, Ed Sheeran, The Black Keys, Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7