Justin Timberlake Added to 2013 Grammy Lineup
Justin Timberlake is going to follow up his performance at the Super Bowl weekend with a more major gig ahead of his much-awaited new album. The "Trouble with the Curve" actor is scheduled to perform at the 55th Annual Grammy Awards on February 10 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
The 2013 event will mark the first time JT sings at the Grammys since his collaboration with Al Green, Keith Urban and Boyz II Men for "Let's Stay Together" four years ago. The upcoming gig will also support his music comeback which was marked by the release of new single "Suit & Tie".
The former NSYNC member was last nominated for Grammys in 2010. His collaboration with Ciara in "Love Sex Magic" was nominated for Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals while his duet with T.I. in "Dead and Gone" landed him two nods, Best Rap/Sung Collaboration and Best Rap Song.
Hosted by LL Cool J, the biggest night in music is also going to feature performances by Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Fun., The Lumineers, Jack White, Mumford & Sons, Elton John, Ed Sheeran, The Black Keys, Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars