Hospitalized Ron Jeremy in Critical Condition With Heart Aneurysm
Ron Jeremy is being treated in a Los Angeles hospital for an aneurysm that was located near his heart. TMZ reports the porn star veteran has been transferred to the intensive care unit to be prepped for surgery after his condition worsened.
According to his manager Mike Esterman, 59-year-old Jeremy drove himself to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Tuesday afternoon, January 29 after experiencing severe chest pain. The doctors treating him discovered that he had a heart aneurysm.
Nicknamed The Hedgehog, Jeremy was crowned the "Top Porn Stars of All Time" by AVN. Outside the adult film industry, he made a number of appearances in such movies as "The Chase", "Orgazmo", "They Bite" and "Crank: High Voltage".
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding