Hospitalized Ron Jeremy in Critical Condition With Heart Aneurysm
Ron Jeremy is being treated in a Los Angeles hospital for an aneurysm that was located near his heart. TMZ reports the porn star veteran has been transferred to the intensive care unit to be prepped for surgery after his condition worsened.
According to his manager Mike Esterman, 59-year-old Jeremy drove himself to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Tuesday afternoon, January 29 after experiencing severe chest pain. The doctors treating him discovered that he had a heart aneurysm.
Nicknamed The Hedgehog, Jeremy was crowned the "Top Porn Stars of All Time" by AVN. Outside the adult film industry, he made a number of appearances in such movies as "The Chase", "Orgazmo", "They Bite" and "Crank: High Voltage".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'