Hospitalized Ron Jeremy in Critical Condition With Heart Aneurysm
Ron Jeremy is being treated in a Los Angeles hospital for an aneurysm that was located near his heart. TMZ reports the porn star veteran has been transferred to the intensive care unit to be prepped for surgery after his condition worsened.
According to his manager Mike Esterman, 59-year-old Jeremy drove himself to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Tuesday afternoon, January 29 after experiencing severe chest pain. The doctors treating him discovered that he had a heart aneurysm.
Nicknamed The Hedgehog, Jeremy was crowned the "Top Porn Stars of All Time" by AVN. Outside the adult film industry, he made a number of appearances in such movies as "The Chase", "Orgazmo", "They Bite" and "Crank: High Voltage".
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones