Hospitalized Ron Jeremy in Critical Condition With Heart Aneurysm
Ron Jeremy is being treated in a Los Angeles hospital for an aneurysm that was located near his heart. TMZ reports the porn star veteran has been transferred to the intensive care unit to be prepped for surgery after his condition worsened.
According to his manager Mike Esterman, 59-year-old Jeremy drove himself to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Tuesday afternoon, January 29 after experiencing severe chest pain. The doctors treating him discovered that he had a heart aneurysm.
Nicknamed The Hedgehog, Jeremy was crowned the "Top Porn Stars of All Time" by AVN. Outside the adult film industry, he made a number of appearances in such movies as "The Chase", "Orgazmo", "They Bite" and "Crank: High Voltage".
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist