Hospitalized Ron Jeremy in Critical Condition With Heart Aneurysm
Ron Jeremy is being treated in a Los Angeles hospital for an aneurysm that was located near his heart. TMZ reports the porn star veteran has been transferred to the intensive care unit to be prepped for surgery after his condition worsened.
According to his manager Mike Esterman, 59-year-old Jeremy drove himself to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Tuesday afternoon, January 29 after experiencing severe chest pain. The doctors treating him discovered that he had a heart aneurysm.
Nicknamed The Hedgehog, Jeremy was crowned the "Top Porn Stars of All Time" by AVN. Outside the adult film industry, he made a number of appearances in such movies as "The Chase", "Orgazmo", "They Bite" and "Crank: High Voltage".
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy