Rachel Is 'Torn' in New 'Glee' 4.12 Clip
Rachel's full performance of Natalie Imbruglia's "Torn" from the next episode of "Glee" has been shared online. The clip clearly shows that Lea Michele's alter ego is torn between staying true to her old conservative persona and following her desire to pursue her dream which requires her to get topless for a role in a student art film
"She's torn between the old Rachel and the new Rachel," Michele told The Hollywood Reporter of Rachel's moral dilemma. "The new Rachel is more grown-up, and she's making more adult decisions, but the old Rachel in penny loafers and knee-highs would never do anything like [a topless scene]."
Speaking of the "Torn" musical number, the actress said she "got to do a duet with myself where the old Rachel is singing with the new Rachel. We did this awesome song, and I had to do the whole thing as the new Rachel and then again as the old Rachel, and they're syncing it together to have me on-screen together. She's torn."
Over at McKinley High, the guys of New Directions will also strip off their shirts for a calendar photo shoot to raise money as they head into Regionals. Meanwhile, Brittany and Sam receive their SAT scores. While Sam gets the lowest score ever recorded at the school, Brittany earns a near perfect score, leading Principal Figgins to accuse her of cheating during the test.
Aptly titled "Naked", the new episode of "Glee" will air Thursday, January 31 at 9/8c on FOX.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!