Justin Bieber Denies He Grabbed a Female Fan's Boob
A representative for Justin Bieber has spoken on behalf of the 18-year-old pop superstar with regards to recent news that he cupped a female fan's breast during a meet-and-greet session after his Miami concert. The rep denies that Bieber grabbed his fan's left boob during the event.
Saying report is "ridiculous", the rep tells E! News "that definitely did not happen." The rep goes on explaining what really happened, "He was pulling away from her."
Bieber has not yet directly addressed the boob-grabbing scandal, but posted a somewhat vague message on Twitter. "A lot of bs has been out there lately...seems like it never stops. answering for myself thru music," he wrote.
In a photo posted online by the female fan on her Twitter account, Bieber appeared to be groping her left breast while giving his fan a kiss on her right cheek. The female fan who tweeted under the name JocelynnBieber has also clarified the scandalous snapshot. "IM DYING HAHAHAHHAHA IT LOOKS LIKE JUSTIN'S TOUCHING MY BOOB IN THE PICTURE AHAHAHAHHA," so she tweeted.
It's still unclear whether the shot is a clever camera trick but the fan herself defended her idol against all the flak he got from the incident. She said, "People can think what they want but I know what really happened & Justin does too so everyone else's opinions don't matter to me."
More Justin Bieber News
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise