Photos: Bruce Willis Gets His 'Die Hard' Wax Figure Displayed in New York
Madame Tussauds New York has added to its collection a new wax figure of Bruce Willis ahead of the actor's new film, "A Good Day to Die Hard", release on Valentine's Day. The museum displayed the veteran action star's sculpture on Tuesday, January 29 in front of its building in Times Square.
The figure is based on Willis' iconic character, John McClane from the "Die Hard" film franchise. Sporting a clean shaved head, Willis' "twin" looks dapper in a black suit paired with a button-down shirt. He is seen looking at the right direction.
It took more than three months for a team of artists from the famed wax attraction to finish Willis' likeness. As it was finally showcased for public, some ladies got enthusiastic to take pictures with the figure. They posed alongside and pretended to kiss the former husband of Demi Moore.
Willis' sculpture joins a number of Hollywood stars who got waxed at Madame Tussauds NYC. The museum already has figures of Angelina Jolie, Robert Pattinson, Brad Pitt, Jennifer Lopez, Marilyn Monroe and Leonardo DiCaprio among others.
While this is not the first time Willis' got his figure shown at the famous museum, a few days ago Sandra Bullock had herself waxed for Madame Tussauds Las Vegas. Her first figure, clad in a sexy red dress, has been displayed at the Venetian Resort and Casino since January 24.
More Bruce Willis News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal