Photos: Bruce Willis Gets His 'Die Hard' Wax Figure Displayed in New York
Madame Tussauds New York has added to its collection a new wax figure of Bruce Willis ahead of the actor's new film, "A Good Day to Die Hard", release on Valentine's Day. The museum displayed the veteran action star's sculpture on Tuesday, January 29 in front of its building in Times Square.
The figure is based on Willis' iconic character, John McClane from the "Die Hard" film franchise. Sporting a clean shaved head, Willis' "twin" looks dapper in a black suit paired with a button-down shirt. He is seen looking at the right direction.
It took more than three months for a team of artists from the famed wax attraction to finish Willis' likeness. As it was finally showcased for public, some ladies got enthusiastic to take pictures with the figure. They posed alongside and pretended to kiss the former husband of Demi Moore.
Willis' sculpture joins a number of Hollywood stars who got waxed at Madame Tussauds NYC. The museum already has figures of Angelina Jolie, Robert Pattinson, Brad Pitt, Jennifer Lopez, Marilyn Monroe and Leonardo DiCaprio among others.
While this is not the first time Willis' got his figure shown at the famous museum, a few days ago Sandra Bullock had herself waxed for Madame Tussauds Las Vegas. Her first figure, clad in a sexy red dress, has been displayed at the Venetian Resort and Casino since January 24.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7