Photos: Bruce Willis Gets His 'Die Hard' Wax Figure Displayed in New York
Madame Tussauds New York has added to its collection a new wax figure of Bruce Willis ahead of the actor's new film, "A Good Day to Die Hard", release on Valentine's Day. The museum displayed the veteran action star's sculpture on Tuesday, January 29 in front of its building in Times Square.
The figure is based on Willis' iconic character, John McClane from the "Die Hard" film franchise. Sporting a clean shaved head, Willis' "twin" looks dapper in a black suit paired with a button-down shirt. He is seen looking at the right direction.
It took more than three months for a team of artists from the famed wax attraction to finish Willis' likeness. As it was finally showcased for public, some ladies got enthusiastic to take pictures with the figure. They posed alongside and pretended to kiss the former husband of Demi Moore.
Willis' sculpture joins a number of Hollywood stars who got waxed at Madame Tussauds NYC. The museum already has figures of Angelina Jolie, Robert Pattinson, Brad Pitt, Jennifer Lopez, Marilyn Monroe and Leonardo DiCaprio among others.
While this is not the first time Willis' got his figure shown at the famous museum, a few days ago Sandra Bullock had herself waxed for Madame Tussauds Las Vegas. Her first figure, clad in a sexy red dress, has been displayed at the Venetian Resort and Casino since January 24.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date