Report: Lindsay Lohan Will Appear in Court After Photos Show She's Not That Ill
Lindsay Lohan may have a change of heart about skipping her court hearing. Her new lawyer Mark Heller notified court Tuesday, January 29 that she couldn't appear on Wednesday because she had an upper respiratory infection. She now reportedly decides to appear in court after recently circulating photos showed she didn't that ill.
The pictures were taken over the weekend, around the same time she got a doctor's note saying she was unfit to fly. She was spotted shopping in SoHo, New York on Saturday. Not showing any sign of illness, she was also photographed puffing away on a cigarette while talking with hotelier Vikram Chatwal.
Before judge issues a warrant for her arrest if her excuse proves to be a lie, the 26-year-old singer/actress allegedly plans to attend the court hearing. TMZ reports that LiLo and her mother Dina have booked a flight to Los Angeles.
Lindsay is scheduled to appear before Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner on Wednesday morning for a pretrial hearing related to a car accident in June 2012. She, through her then lawyer Shawn Holley, entered a not-guilty plea in the case on January 14.
She faces three misdemeanor charges, including lying to police, reckless driving and obstructing police from performing their duties. Due to the case, her probation for a 2011 jewelry theft has been revoked.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video