Bon Jovi Premieres New Music Video 'Because We Can'
Veteran rock band Bon Jovi has unveiled the music video for "Because We Can", the first single off their upcoming "What About Now" album, released back in January 7. It is reported that frontman Jon Bon Jovi and his band mates will debut a video for each song on the forthcoming album until its eventual release on March 26.
The new video was directed by actor and acclaimed documentary filmmaker Fisher Stevens. It shows the band rocking out in what seems to be a boxing arena, alternating with scenes from inside a bar with dancing performers. The single "Because We Can" became Bon Jovi's biggest iTunes success when it quickly went to the top of the iTunes chart in 12 countries and a top 5 chart-topper in 24 others.
In support of their new album, the quartet of Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora, David Bryon and Tico Torres will hit the road, kicking off their Because We Can 2013 world tour on February 9 from the Mohegun Sun in Uncasville, Connecticut. The highly successful band shows no signs of slowing down, as they tour across Europe, Africa, Latin America, Australia and the Far East.
With a career spanning three decades, Bon Jovi appears to be as hot as ever, still performing to sold-out shows around the world after selling millions of albums worldwide. The band has continually enjoyed global popularity with their music catering to three generations of fans.
More Bon Jovi News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked