Bon Jovi Premieres New Music Video 'Because We Can'
Veteran rock band Bon Jovi has unveiled the music video for "Because We Can", the first single off their upcoming "What About Now" album, released back in January 7. It is reported that frontman Jon Bon Jovi and his band mates will debut a video for each song on the forthcoming album until its eventual release on March 26.
The new video was directed by actor and acclaimed documentary filmmaker Fisher Stevens. It shows the band rocking out in what seems to be a boxing arena, alternating with scenes from inside a bar with dancing performers. The single "Because We Can" became Bon Jovi's biggest iTunes success when it quickly went to the top of the iTunes chart in 12 countries and a top 5 chart-topper in 24 others.
In support of their new album, the quartet of Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora, David Bryon and Tico Torres will hit the road, kicking off their Because We Can 2013 world tour on February 9 from the Mohegun Sun in Uncasville, Connecticut. The highly successful band shows no signs of slowing down, as they tour across Europe, Africa, Latin America, Australia and the Far East.
With a career spanning three decades, Bon Jovi appears to be as hot as ever, still performing to sold-out shows around the world after selling millions of albums worldwide. The band has continually enjoyed global popularity with their music catering to three generations of fans.
More Bon Jovi News
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?