Brandi Glanville Reveals She Got Vaginal Surgery After Eddie Cibrian Split
Brandi Glanville really tells all in her new book "Drinking & Tweeting and Other Brandi Blunders". The mother of two reveals how she sought revenge on Eddie Cibrian after they got divorced following his affair with LeAnn Rimes.
In excerpts obtained by Life & Style, she says she had a vaginal rejuvenation using Eddie's money. "This pretty intense surgery had an even more intense price tag: $12,000," she claims. "A brand-new vagina would be an Eddie-free vagina...."
"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star continues, "I decided that since Eddie had ruined my vagina for me, he could pay for a new one. I gave [the doctor's office] Eddie's credit card number."
Remembering the day she found out that her then-husband cheated on her, Brandi says, "I'm not entirely sure how I ended up on the floor of my closet sobbing ... He swore up and down my body that it wasn't true...that it was completely innocent."
She adds, "In that moment, it was easier to believe him, because I just couldn't stand the thought of being without him."
Any hope she had vanished when she later allegedly caught Eddie and LeAnn flirting on "Northern Lights" set. "LeAnn had 'accidentally' smeared some cake frosting on her top," she recalls, "and asked my husband, not realizing that I was standing behind the both of them, if he wanted lick it off her."
Things started to fall apart after she split from Eddie. "I was a jobless, homeless, mother of two living out of her $1,200-a-month SUV and couch-surfing from one hospitable friend to the next," she says. "After my divorce - even with the help of Lexapro - I fell into a bit of a tailspin [and an eventual DUI arrest]. White wine became my constant shoulder to lean on."
More Brandi Glanville News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics