Justin Timberlake Collaborates With Tom Ford for New Album 'The 20/20 Experience'
After seeing him in a Tom Ford ensemble for his "Suit & Tie" video, fans will get to see more of Justin Timberlake in the renowned designer's outfits when the R'n'B/pop superstar dishes out other tracks from "The 20/20 Experience". The former NSYNC member has teamed up with Ford in creating outfits that he will wear in videos for the new album. The "Suit & Tie" outfits appearing in both the track's cover art and lyric video marked their first collaboration.
The choice of Ford as collaborator is not a surprise since the former Gucci designer is JT's favorite. The singer most recently donned a Ford suit for the Screen Actors Guild Awards. The collaboration is also not the first time for Timberlake to dabble in fashion, as he already co-founded the denim line William Rast back in 2006.
Ford, who worked on JT's wedding tux down to his patent loafers, is also all-praises for his client and loyal supporter. "I adore Justin. He has innate style and enormous talent. It has been such a pleasure and honor to work with him throughout this entire creative process," Ford gushed.
For "The 20/20 Experience", Ford is on board to create a "redefined style." He will work closely with Timberlake to design not only suits and ties and other evening wear, but also shirts, shoes and other accessories, effectively making Ford JT's resident stylist.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen