Justin Timberlake Collaborates With Tom Ford for New Album 'The 20/20 Experience'
After seeing him in a Tom Ford ensemble for his "Suit & Tie" video, fans will get to see more of Justin Timberlake in the renowned designer's outfits when the R'n'B/pop superstar dishes out other tracks from "The 20/20 Experience". The former NSYNC member has teamed up with Ford in creating outfits that he will wear in videos for the new album. The "Suit & Tie" outfits appearing in both the track's cover art and lyric video marked their first collaboration.
The choice of Ford as collaborator is not a surprise since the former Gucci designer is JT's favorite. The singer most recently donned a Ford suit for the Screen Actors Guild Awards. The collaboration is also not the first time for Timberlake to dabble in fashion, as he already co-founded the denim line William Rast back in 2006.
Ford, who worked on JT's wedding tux down to his patent loafers, is also all-praises for his client and loyal supporter. "I adore Justin. He has innate style and enormous talent. It has been such a pleasure and honor to work with him throughout this entire creative process," Ford gushed.
For "The 20/20 Experience", Ford is on board to create a "redefined style." He will work closely with Timberlake to design not only suits and ties and other evening wear, but also shirts, shoes and other accessories, effectively making Ford JT's resident stylist.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs