Melissa Gilbert Engaged to Timothy Busfield
Wedding bell will be ringing soon for Melissa Gilbert, 48, and Timothy Busfield, 55. News just broke out that the "Little House on the Prairie" actress got engaged to the "Thirtysomething" actor over the holidays.
"They've known each other for quite some time, as their paths have crossed off-and-on over the past 20 years," a representative said. "They are engaged and both are incredibly happy." Gilbert additionally shared her excitement on Twitter, "So happy."
This will be a third wedding for both of them. Gilbert was previously married to Bo Brinkman from 1988-1992 and Bruce Boxleitner from 1995-2011. Busfield was previously married to Radha Delmarter and Jenny Meriwin.
Both have children from their previous marriages.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3