Melissa Gilbert Engaged to Timothy Busfield
Wedding bell will be ringing soon for Melissa Gilbert, 48, and Timothy Busfield, 55. News just broke out that the "Little House on the Prairie" actress got engaged to the "Thirtysomething" actor over the holidays.
"They've known each other for quite some time, as their paths have crossed off-and-on over the past 20 years," a representative said. "They are engaged and both are incredibly happy." Gilbert additionally shared her excitement on Twitter, "So happy."
This will be a third wedding for both of them. Gilbert was previously married to Bo Brinkman from 1988-1992 and Bruce Boxleitner from 1995-2011. Busfield was previously married to Radha Delmarter and Jenny Meriwin.
Both have children from their previous marriages.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift