Melissa Gilbert Engaged to Timothy Busfield
Wedding bell will be ringing soon for Melissa Gilbert, 48, and Timothy Busfield, 55. News just broke out that the "Little House on the Prairie" actress got engaged to the "Thirtysomething" actor over the holidays.
"They've known each other for quite some time, as their paths have crossed off-and-on over the past 20 years," a representative said. "They are engaged and both are incredibly happy." Gilbert additionally shared her excitement on Twitter, "So happy."
This will be a third wedding for both of them. Gilbert was previously married to Bo Brinkman from 1988-1992 and Bruce Boxleitner from 1995-2011. Busfield was previously married to Radha Delmarter and Jenny Meriwin.
Both have children from their previous marriages.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet