Melissa Gilbert Engaged to Timothy Busfield
Wedding bell will be ringing soon for Melissa Gilbert, 48, and Timothy Busfield, 55. News just broke out that the "Little House on the Prairie" actress got engaged to the "Thirtysomething" actor over the holidays.
"They've known each other for quite some time, as their paths have crossed off-and-on over the past 20 years," a representative said. "They are engaged and both are incredibly happy." Gilbert additionally shared her excitement on Twitter, "So happy."
This will be a third wedding for both of them. Gilbert was previously married to Bo Brinkman from 1988-1992 and Bruce Boxleitner from 1995-2011. Busfield was previously married to Radha Delmarter and Jenny Meriwin.
Both have children from their previous marriages.
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event