Melissa Gilbert Engaged to Timothy Busfield
Wedding bell will be ringing soon for Melissa Gilbert, 48, and Timothy Busfield, 55. News just broke out that the "Little House on the Prairie" actress got engaged to the "Thirtysomething" actor over the holidays.
"They've known each other for quite some time, as their paths have crossed off-and-on over the past 20 years," a representative said. "They are engaged and both are incredibly happy." Gilbert additionally shared her excitement on Twitter, "So happy."
This will be a third wedding for both of them. Gilbert was previously married to Bo Brinkman from 1988-1992 and Bruce Boxleitner from 1995-2011. Busfield was previously married to Radha Delmarter and Jenny Meriwin.
Both have children from their previous marriages.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl