New 'Beautiful Creatures' Clip Sees Angry Lena Raining on Ethan
A romantic snippet from "Beautiful Creatures" has been made available for viewing pleasure. It centers on lead couple Lena and Ethan as they have an argument over how to become normal human beings while walking on an empty street. Lena seems to be mad at her lover and she uses her supernatural power to make rain on him. Instead of getting mad back at the lady, Ethan decides to show his attention and how much he cares for his girl.
Trying to cool down his angry girlfriend, Ethan tells Lena, "You wanna be a normal human? What do you think that is?" He then gives his advice to the crying lady, "We don't have powers to just change things whenever we like. Being human is feeling bad, is feeling pissed off, is feeling scared of not being able to do anything about it..." He says, "Now could you please stop raining on me."
Adapted from the first of a five-novel series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl, "Beautiful Creatures" follows high-school student Ethan who meets and becomes bewitched by Lena. The 16-year-old girl moves to a small South Carolina town where the boy lives. The couple later must confront a curse that has haunted Lena's family for generations as she comes to grip with her powers.
Newcomers Alden Ehrenreich and Alice Englert play Ethan and Lena respectively. Joining them are Jeremy Irons, Viola Davis, Emma Thompson, Emmy Rossum and Kyle Gallner. Warner Bros. Pictures will unleash the supernatural movie in the United States on Valentine's Day, February 14.
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split