MTV Releases Promo of Ke$ha's Docu-Series 'My Crazy Beautiful Life'
While Beyonce Knowles will give fans a look at her life in HBO documentary "Beyonce: Life Is But a Dream", Ke$ha is teaming up with MTV to bring her "Crazy Beautiful Life" on a documentary series. Titled "Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life", the brand new show will premiere on the network sometime in April.
"You might have heard my voice on the radio, seen me onstage or in a music video, but that's only a part of the story," Ke$ha says in a statement. "With this documentary series I'm revealing a more complete picture of what my life is really like. It's not all glamorous, but it's all real. I want you to come on a whirlwind journey with an all-access pass to My Crazy Beautiful Life."
The series was shot over the course of two years and directed by the 25-year-old singer's brother Lagan Sebert. It follows the "We R Who We R" hitmaker as she navigates the drama and madness of both her personal and professional live, traveling the globe and recording her latest album "Warrior".
MTV teases fans by debuting the first promo of the docu-series. It offers a glimpse of Ke$ha's performance on stage, and her guzzling water backstage where she exclaims, "Party for a living."
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'