MTV Releases Promo of Ke$ha's Docu-Series 'My Crazy Beautiful Life'
While Beyonce Knowles will give fans a look at her life in HBO documentary "Beyonce: Life Is But a Dream", Ke$ha is teaming up with MTV to bring her "Crazy Beautiful Life" on a documentary series. Titled "Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life", the brand new show will premiere on the network sometime in April.
"You might have heard my voice on the radio, seen me onstage or in a music video, but that's only a part of the story," Ke$ha says in a statement. "With this documentary series I'm revealing a more complete picture of what my life is really like. It's not all glamorous, but it's all real. I want you to come on a whirlwind journey with an all-access pass to My Crazy Beautiful Life."
The series was shot over the course of two years and directed by the 25-year-old singer's brother Lagan Sebert. It follows the "We R Who We R" hitmaker as she navigates the drama and madness of both her personal and professional live, traveling the globe and recording her latest album "Warrior".
MTV teases fans by debuting the first promo of the docu-series. It offers a glimpse of Ke$ha's performance on stage, and her guzzling water backstage where she exclaims, "Party for a living."
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'