Charlie Sheen's New Film Debuts Stylish Animated Logo
"A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III" debuts a stylish animated logo designed by artist and graphic designer Charlie White III. Making its way out via IGN, the promo material boasts a vintage theme and features the face of lead actor Charlie Sheen.
The animated logo is about "memories" and what's inside the mind of Sheen's titular character. A lot of random things, from woman's shoes, lipstick, cars, dresses to red lips, foods, photographs, jukebox and more, are seen coming out from the head of the lead character.
The indie comedy directed and written by Roman Coppola is set in a stylized Los Angeles. It is a playful comedy of lost love, friendship, revenge fantasies and Brandy Alexanders. Sheen plays Charles Swan, a successful graphic designer whose fame, money and charm have provided him with a seemingly perfect life.
When his true love Ivana suddenly breaks off their relationship, Charles' life falls apart and he swirls into a downward spiral of doubt, confusion and reflection. With the support of his loyal intimates - Kirby, Saul and his sister Izzy - he begins the hard road of self-evaluation to come to terms with a life without Ivana.
Sheen is joined in the movie by Patricia Arquette, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Katheryn Winnick, Aubrey Plaza, Jason Schwartzman and Bill Murray. The film will open in select cinemas in the U.S. on February 8.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie