Charlie Sheen's New Film Debuts Stylish Animated Logo
"A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III" debuts a stylish animated logo designed by artist and graphic designer Charlie White III. Making its way out via IGN, the promo material boasts a vintage theme and features the face of lead actor Charlie Sheen.
The animated logo is about "memories" and what's inside the mind of Sheen's titular character. A lot of random things, from woman's shoes, lipstick, cars, dresses to red lips, foods, photographs, jukebox and more, are seen coming out from the head of the lead character.
The indie comedy directed and written by Roman Coppola is set in a stylized Los Angeles. It is a playful comedy of lost love, friendship, revenge fantasies and Brandy Alexanders. Sheen plays Charles Swan, a successful graphic designer whose fame, money and charm have provided him with a seemingly perfect life.
When his true love Ivana suddenly breaks off their relationship, Charles' life falls apart and he swirls into a downward spiral of doubt, confusion and reflection. With the support of his loyal intimates - Kirby, Saul and his sister Izzy - he begins the hard road of self-evaluation to come to terms with a life without Ivana.
Sheen is joined in the movie by Patricia Arquette, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Katheryn Winnick, Aubrey Plaza, Jason Schwartzman and Bill Murray. The film will open in select cinemas in the U.S. on February 8.
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms