Alec Baldwin and His Yoga Instructor Wife Expecting First Baby Together
Happy news has come from Alec Baldwin and his wife Hilaria Thomas. The "30 Rock" star and his yoga instructor wife are currently expecting a baby, In Touch breaks the news. This will be their first baby together since they got married last summer.
Of the baby news, a close friend to Hilaria says, "Hilaria has told only really close friends and family she is pregnant, only a close circle she tursts." The source adds, "They are both so excited and Alec is so in love with her. She says she is so in love with Alec and he tells all her friends that she is the best thing that has ever happened to him."
"[Hilaria] has not said much to anyone as far as how far along she is," says the friend. "She is so healthy and a yoga freak, so everyone could tell right away something was different."
A rep for the married couple declines to confirm the report, but hints that the couple may make an announcement when they're ready. "Our response to baby speculation over the past 18 months has remained the same - when/if @abfalecbaldwin and @Hilariabaldwin have news they want to share, they will share it," says the rep on Twitter. "Until then, we have no comment."
Alec and Hilaria, who is 26 years his junior, started dating in the summer of 2011. The twosome then moved from the Upper West Side to Greenwich Village later that August before eventually getting engaged in April 2012. They got married at St. Patrick's Old Cathedral in New York City on June 30 last year.
In an interview with Piers Morgan last year, Alec gushed that he'd love to have kids with Hilaria since the first time he met her. "Have I thought about having more kids? Oh sure, that would be great, that would be heaven, that would be fantastic," he said.
Alec already has a daughter, Ireland Baldwin, from his previous marriage with actress Kim Basinger.
More Alec Baldwin News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny