Jason London Arrested for Alleged Fight, Claiming the Report Is 'Total F***ing Lie'
Jason London maintains his innocence after he was arrested for disorderly conduct/fighting and assault on January 27. The actor, best known for his role as Randall "Pink" Floyd in "Dazed and Confused", denies the story first reported by TMZ that he punched a bouncer and cussed out cops.
According to the police report obtained by the site, police were called to the Martini Ranch bar in Scottsdale, Arizona at 1:42 A.M. on Sunday and found Jason nursing a swollen eye. A bouncer told the cops that the 40-year-old star had been inside the club, walked by him and sneezed on him. The bouncer asked for an apology, but Jason allegedly punched him in the face.
Jason was kicking and screaming while he was being thrown out of the bar and got beaten up. When paramedics tried to treat him, he went aggressive and started cursing at the paramedics that one of the cops had to "deliver a knee strike" to the actor's thigh in order to seat him on the ground. He called one of the officers a "f***ing hillbilly."
He was eventually arrested and on the way to jail, he cussed out the cops, "I know what you f***ing are! F**k you; I want to go home!" He also launched homophobic slur, "Guess what, f****t? I f***ing love this! I f***ing own you guys so hard. I'm rich and a motherf***ing famous actor! F***ing look me up, b***h!"
The twin brother of actor Jeremy London continued ranting, "It smells like s**t in your car and your breath smells like diarrhea." Jason then allegedly leaned to the left and defecated in his pants before saying, "I told you I'm happy as s**t."
Still per police report, cops talked to Jason's wife Sofia Karstens the next day and she said, "I know he's an a**hole when he drinks," but claimed that her husband would never assault anyone on purpose. Jason said he had no recollection of the incident.
After the story spread, Jason took to his Twitter to say, "Guys, the TMZ report is a total f***ing lie. I got jumped by three 250 pound bouncers. They knocked me out and beat me for several minutes."
"I would never say or do the crap they are reporting. Have faith in me. The truth will come out and you will see," he went on defending himself. "Some guy thought I was hitting on his girl and had me jumped. My wife was in the next room, had no idea what even happened. I hate Arizona."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!