Bradley Cooper's Next Film Project Is 'Man From Primrose Lane'
Bradley Cooper may not star in a Lance Armstrong biopic, but he's already sealed to star in another high-end movie project. Deadline reports that the Oscar-nominated actor is set to lead "The Man From Primrose Lane", which is based on James Renner's novel of the same name.
The project is developed at Warner Bros. Pictures with Cooper and Kevin McCormick serving as the producers. No director has been recruited, but the script will be penned by Chad Feehan, whose "Beyond the Pale" screenplay was included in the Black List.
Cooper's new project will revolve around a true-crime writer called David Neff, who is known as "the man with a thousand mittens." He investigates strange murder cases and later becomes obsessively embroiled in a chain of serial murders.
Neff works hard to uncover the identity of the killer known as the Man from Primrose Lane, but at the same time he discovers his own dangerous connection to the crimes. In order to prevent more victims from falling and seize the killer, Neff has to think outside the box about what he believes as truth.
Cooper has recently been rumored to be eyeing Lance Armstrong part in J.J. Abrams-produced biopic based on the proposal book "Cycle of Lies: The Fall of Lance Armstrong". He later denied the report, claiming that it was "nuts." He claimed, "I didn't even know that J.J. has the rights, I had no idea. I don't know anything about it."
The lead actor of "The Hangover" film series is up for Best Actor award at the upcoming Oscars, thanks to his highly-praised role as a mentally-troubled man in dramedy "Silver Linings Playbook".
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'