'Real Housewives of O.C.' Star Arrested for DUI and Punching a Cop
Lindsey Knickerbocker, the daughter of former "The Real Housewives of Orange County" star Tammy Knickerbocker, had a run-in with the law in late 2012. The 23-year-old was arrested for DUI and several other charges on December 14, TMZ just broke the story.
Witnesses told police that drunk Lindsey rammed two parked cars on Balboa Island in O.C. before she fled to a friend's house nearby. Cops then followed her to the friend's house, where she was cited, but not before she punched one of the police officers in the stomach.
According to court documents, Lindsey allegedly had a blood alcohol content of .32% at the time of her arrest, or four times the legal limit in California. She has been charged with DUI, driving with a blood alcohol content of .08 or higher, hit and run, and battery on an officer.
The blonde girl, who occasionally appeared on the Bravo reality show when her mother became part of the cast members in season 2 and 3, is due in court in February.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'