'Real Housewives of O.C.' Star Arrested for DUI and Punching a Cop
Lindsey Knickerbocker, the daughter of former "The Real Housewives of Orange County" star Tammy Knickerbocker, had a run-in with the law in late 2012. The 23-year-old was arrested for DUI and several other charges on December 14, TMZ just broke the story.
Witnesses told police that drunk Lindsey rammed two parked cars on Balboa Island in O.C. before she fled to a friend's house nearby. Cops then followed her to the friend's house, where she was cited, but not before she punched one of the police officers in the stomach.
According to court documents, Lindsey allegedly had a blood alcohol content of .32% at the time of her arrest, or four times the legal limit in California. She has been charged with DUI, driving with a blood alcohol content of .08 or higher, hit and run, and battery on an officer.
The blonde girl, who occasionally appeared on the Bravo reality show when her mother became part of the cast members in season 2 and 3, is due in court in February.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip