'Real Housewives of O.C.' Star Arrested for DUI and Punching a Cop
Lindsey Knickerbocker, the daughter of former "The Real Housewives of Orange County" star Tammy Knickerbocker, had a run-in with the law in late 2012. The 23-year-old was arrested for DUI and several other charges on December 14, TMZ just broke the story.
Witnesses told police that drunk Lindsey rammed two parked cars on Balboa Island in O.C. before she fled to a friend's house nearby. Cops then followed her to the friend's house, where she was cited, but not before she punched one of the police officers in the stomach.
According to court documents, Lindsey allegedly had a blood alcohol content of .32% at the time of her arrest, or four times the legal limit in California. She has been charged with DUI, driving with a blood alcohol content of .08 or higher, hit and run, and battery on an officer.
The blonde girl, who occasionally appeared on the Bravo reality show when her mother became part of the cast members in season 2 and 3, is due in court in February.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance