'Real Housewives of O.C.' Star Arrested for DUI and Punching a Cop
Lindsey Knickerbocker, the daughter of former "The Real Housewives of Orange County" star Tammy Knickerbocker, had a run-in with the law in late 2012. The 23-year-old was arrested for DUI and several other charges on December 14, TMZ just broke the story.
Witnesses told police that drunk Lindsey rammed two parked cars on Balboa Island in O.C. before she fled to a friend's house nearby. Cops then followed her to the friend's house, where she was cited, but not before she punched one of the police officers in the stomach.
According to court documents, Lindsey allegedly had a blood alcohol content of .32% at the time of her arrest, or four times the legal limit in California. She has been charged with DUI, driving with a blood alcohol content of .08 or higher, hit and run, and battery on an officer.
The blonde girl, who occasionally appeared on the Bravo reality show when her mother became part of the cast members in season 2 and 3, is due in court in February.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival