'The Big Bang Theory' 6.14 Preview: Sheldon Answers the Burning Question
One of the biggest mysteries on "The Big Bang Theory" is about to be revealed in an upcoming episode. A promo for the next outing sees Penny asking Sheldon whether he will ever sleep with Amy or not.
Judging from Penny's reaction, Sheldon doesn't shy away from the personal topic and is likely giving an answer to the burning question. It's, however, seemingly still long before Sheldon gets very intimate with Amy since he's not comfortable when she hugs him tightly.
In "The Cooper/Kripke Inversion", Sheldon is forced to work with Barry Kripke and faces a crisis of confidence. Meanwhile, Howard and Raj spend $1,000 on action figures of themselves. The episode will air Thursday, January 31 at 8/7c on CBS, the same time "30 Rock" airs its series finale on NBC.
More The Big Bang Theory News
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt