'The Big Bang Theory' 6.14 Preview: Sheldon Answers the Burning Question
One of the biggest mysteries on "The Big Bang Theory" is about to be revealed in an upcoming episode. A promo for the next outing sees Penny asking Sheldon whether he will ever sleep with Amy or not.
Judging from Penny's reaction, Sheldon doesn't shy away from the personal topic and is likely giving an answer to the burning question. It's, however, seemingly still long before Sheldon gets very intimate with Amy since he's not comfortable when she hugs him tightly.
In "The Cooper/Kripke Inversion", Sheldon is forced to work with Barry Kripke and faces a crisis of confidence. Meanwhile, Howard and Raj spend $1,000 on action figures of themselves. The episode will air Thursday, January 31 at 8/7c on CBS, the same time "30 Rock" airs its series finale on NBC.
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts