'The Big Bang Theory' 6.14 Preview: Sheldon Answers the Burning Question
One of the biggest mysteries on "The Big Bang Theory" is about to be revealed in an upcoming episode. A promo for the next outing sees Penny asking Sheldon whether he will ever sleep with Amy or not.
Judging from Penny's reaction, Sheldon doesn't shy away from the personal topic and is likely giving an answer to the burning question. It's, however, seemingly still long before Sheldon gets very intimate with Amy since he's not comfortable when she hugs him tightly.
In "The Cooper/Kripke Inversion", Sheldon is forced to work with Barry Kripke and faces a crisis of confidence. Meanwhile, Howard and Raj spend $1,000 on action figures of themselves. The episode will air Thursday, January 31 at 8/7c on CBS, the same time "30 Rock" airs its series finale on NBC.
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record