Report: Kristen Stewart's Ex Michael Angarano Dating Juno Temple
Michael Angarano has found a new love in his co-star, acording to a report from Us Weekly. The 25-year-old actor, who previously dated Kristen Stewart before she's romancing Robert Pattinson, reportedly is in a relationship with British actress Juno Temple, 23.
The couple was spotted getting lovey dovey when attending 2013 Sundance Film Festival on January 21 in Utah, where his new movie "Afternoon Delight" was on the playlist. "They try keep it pretty quiet but very supportive of each other," a source claimed.
Angarano and Temple met on the set of their new film "The Brass Teapot". They allegedly "hit it off and had great chemistry from the start" while working on the fantasy thriller. "They were both single and it just worked," the insider added.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'