Report: Kristen Stewart's Ex Michael Angarano Dating Juno Temple
Michael Angarano has found a new love in his co-star, acording to a report from Us Weekly. The 25-year-old actor, who previously dated Kristen Stewart before she's romancing Robert Pattinson, reportedly is in a relationship with British actress Juno Temple, 23.
The couple was spotted getting lovey dovey when attending 2013 Sundance Film Festival on January 21 in Utah, where his new movie "Afternoon Delight" was on the playlist. "They try keep it pretty quiet but very supportive of each other," a source claimed.
Angarano and Temple met on the set of their new film "The Brass Teapot". They allegedly "hit it off and had great chemistry from the start" while working on the fantasy thriller. "They were both single and it just worked," the insider added.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories