Report: Kristen Stewart's Ex Michael Angarano Dating Juno Temple
Michael Angarano has found a new love in his co-star, acording to a report from Us Weekly. The 25-year-old actor, who previously dated Kristen Stewart before she's romancing Robert Pattinson, reportedly is in a relationship with British actress Juno Temple, 23.
The couple was spotted getting lovey dovey when attending 2013 Sundance Film Festival on January 21 in Utah, where his new movie "Afternoon Delight" was on the playlist. "They try keep it pretty quiet but very supportive of each other," a source claimed.
Angarano and Temple met on the set of their new film "The Brass Teapot". They allegedly "hit it off and had great chemistry from the start" while working on the fantasy thriller. "They were both single and it just worked," the insider added.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed