Report: Kristen Stewart's Ex Michael Angarano Dating Juno Temple
Michael Angarano has found a new love in his co-star, acording to a report from Us Weekly. The 25-year-old actor, who previously dated Kristen Stewart before she's romancing Robert Pattinson, reportedly is in a relationship with British actress Juno Temple, 23.
The couple was spotted getting lovey dovey when attending 2013 Sundance Film Festival on January 21 in Utah, where his new movie "Afternoon Delight" was on the playlist. "They try keep it pretty quiet but very supportive of each other," a source claimed.
Angarano and Temple met on the set of their new film "The Brass Teapot". They allegedly "hit it off and had great chemistry from the start" while working on the fantasy thriller. "They were both single and it just worked," the insider added.
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M