Justin Bieber Unveils Live Acoustic Video for 'All Around the World'
A day before his new "Believe Acoustic" album's scheduled release on January 29, Justin Bieber drums up the promo by dropping a clip of his "All Around the World" live acoustic rendition. The intimate performance is a stripped-down version of the hit featuring Ludacris which first appeared on his third studio album "Believe".
Backed up by a lone acoustic guitar player by his side, The Biebs thrilled a crowd of female fans during the no-frills performance in Australia, wherein an excited fan even threw a white towelette towards the teen heartthrob. Flashing his winning smile and showcasing his maturing voice, the pop superstar even got his audience singing the chorus with him towards the end.
Aside from "All Around the World", "Believe Acoustic" includes 8 previously-released "Believe" album tracks and three new ones, two of which got leaked last week. The new tracks "Yellow Raincoat" and "Nothing Like Us", a bonus track added to the acoustic album, were both purportedly for Bieber's ex-girlfriend, 20-year-old singer and actress Selena Gomez.
"Yellow Raincoat" talks about a turbulent relationship, much like Bieber's failed relationship with Gomez. The 18-year-old singing sensation added "Yellow Raincoat" to the track list of "Believe Acoustic" soon after his split with the "Spring Breakers" star. As for "Nothing Like Us", the track is a breakup song, with Bieber channeling his much-publicized two-year relationship with Gomez in the lyrics of the new song which sort of explains their on-again-off-again status when they were still together.
More Justin Bieber News
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'