Jamie-Lynn Sigler Gets Engaged to Cutter Dykstra, Shows Off Engagement Ring
Jamie-Lynn Sigler, 31, is taking her relationship with Cutter Dykstra, 23, to the next level. The Meadow Soprano of "The Sopranos" gets engaged to the son of former Mets star Lenny Dykstra and excitedly shares the happy news to her Twitter followers.
"So this just happened," so she wrote along with a picture of herself showing off her engagement ring as she puts her left hand up to her gasping face. Her beau also appears in the photo, grinning from ear to ear. "She said yes!!" he gushed on his own Twitter.
"Jamie couldn't be happier. Cutter is the perfect guy for her," a source told Us Weekly. "Although they have only been together for a year, they both know that this is it for both of them. They are both on cloud nine as are their families and friends."
Congratulations have since poured in from their friends, families and fans. "Glee" actress Lea Michele was among the first who sends her well wishes as she tweeted, "Congratulations to my good friend @JamieLSigler and her new fiance on their engagement! So happy for you both!!" Jamie responded to the outpouring support, "Thank you so much for all the love everyone. I am so happy and more importantly lucky ! @CutterDykstra."
She and Cutter made public their romance in early 2012. This will be his first marriage and her second trip down the aisle. The "Entourage" star was previously married to her agent A.J. DiScala before she split from him after two years of marriage.
Before seeing Washington Nationals baseballer Cutter, the actress dated her "Entourage" co-star Jerry Ferrara for one year and was once linked to football star Mark Sanchez.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says