Frank Ocean 'Desirous' to Get Chris Brown Prosecuted Over Their L.A. Brawl
The Sunday, January 27 brawl between Frank Ocean and Chris Brown got even serious. A day after the "all-out" fight around a parking area at Westlake Studio in Los Angeles, authorities said that Ocean wanted Breezy to get prosecuted.
According to Reuters, sheriff's deputies received a call about a brawl involving six men in West Hollywood on Sunday. Witnesses said that they saw the "Kiss Kiss" hitmaker punching the "Thinkin Bout You" singer during the altercation.
Though no charges have been filed regarding the case, L.A. County Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore claimed that Ocean "is desirous of prosecution in this incident." Brown, who is still serving five years probation for assaulting Rihanna in 2009, is at risk of having his probation revoked should charges against him be filed.
As reported before, Ocean and Brown were involved in the ruckus at the L.A. studio after the latter reportedly listened to one of the artists he represented. TMZ broke the news that Ocean and his crew allegedly stopped Breezy from leaving, telling the "Run It!" hitmaker, "This is my studio, this is my parking spot."
The parking lot in Westlake Studio has been said to be seriously hierarchy. For years, bigger artist have always claimed better spots in the area. Words are, Brown felt he deserved the top spot, but Ocean disrespected him by taking the spot for himself.
In an updated report from the site, it was said that Brown was the one who threw the first punch in the brawl after losing control when Ocean refused to shake his hand. Onlookers claimed that the "Novacane" singer laughed at Breezy's gesture and that resulted in the all-out fight.
Later it was said that the brawl quickly moved from the parking lot to the lobby of the studio. "They managed to break almost everything in the room and scare all of the staff members working," an eyewitness said. The receptionist then called 911 and Ocean later told the cops that he was "blindsided" by Brown.
Hours after the brawl, Ocean took to his Twitter and wrote, "got jumped by chris and a couple guys. lol. i only wish everest was there." He added, "cut my finger now I can't play w two hands at the grammys." Brown, on the other hand, hasn't said anything about his latest brawl against other celebrity.
More Frank Ocean News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia