Kris Jenner's Talk Show to Get Test Run in Summer
After appearing on a number of E!'s reality shows, Kris Jenner lands a talk show from Fox Television Stations and Twentieth Television. The mother to Kim Kardashian will host and executive produce the new program which will have its premiere when it begins a six-week test run on select Fox-owned stations in major markets, including New York and Los Angeles, this summer.
Titled "Kris", the daily one-hour entertainment talk show will present "a daily jolt of celebrity guests, fashion & beauty trends; plus a mix of lifestyle topics - all through the distinctive and unpredictable perspective of Kris Jenner." The show will be filmed in Los Angeles.
"This is something I have wanted to do all my life so it's definitely a dream come true! I can't wait for this new adventure to begin," the momager gushes. Stephen Brown, EVP of Development & Programming, Twentieth TV, says in a statement, "The latest adventures, successes and disappointments surrounding the extensive Kardashian and Jenner family fill entertainment magazines and create daily online headlines."
"At the center of this fascinating empire is Kris Jenner - a dedicated mom and a successful business woman," he adds. "Whether offering real advice to her family or sharing personal moments with viewers, Kris is honest, compelling, entertaining, and unscripted - all excellent qualities for a daytime talk show host."
"In all seriousness, we go into this believing that if it works, the Kris Jenner program could really compliment what we've got going with Wendy, Bethenny, etc," Frank Cicha, SVP of Programming, Fox Television Stations, chimes in.
The test run strategy has proven to be successful for Fox's syndicated talk shows, "The Wendy Williams Show" and "Bethenny".
More Kris News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier