Artist of the Week: Black Veil Brides
Going through various member changes never dampens the spirit of Black Veil Brides to make music. Their hard work was paid off when they finally scored their top 10 debut on Billboard's Hot 200, more than six years after their formation.
Their third album, "Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Wild Ones", entered the chart at No. 7 in its first week. The set even reached the summit of the iTunes Top Albums charts with the album's lead single "In the End" peaking at No. 6 on the iTunes Top Rock Songs charts. The song additionally reached No. 39 on the Billboard Rock Charts and was used by WWE as one of the official theme songs to the 2012 Hell in a Cell event.
With hard rock tracks, piano-driven ballads and acoustic mellow number, the album boasts diversity in vocals and rich instrumentation which surely get rock fans hooked to their music. Dubbed a rock opera concept album, it conveys a story which people will only get to know when they listen to each track in the album from the beginning to the end without pressing the skip button.
To present the visuals of the story, the California-originated band released a movie, "Legion of the Black", in December 2012. It follows a group of rebels known as "The Wild Ones" as they defend their hearts, minds and bodies against F.E.A.R.
Black Veil Brides relentlessly promotes the album by embarking on the Church of the Wild Ones Tour since early January. Tapping William Control as a special guest, the Andy Biersack-fronted group is poised to gain more fans with their theatrical concept.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'