Report: Chris Brown and Frank Ocean Involved in 'All-Out' Brawl in L.A.
Chris Brown's name is mentioned in yet another brawl with a hip-hop star. The "Don't Judge Me" singer was reportedly involved in an "all-out" fight with Grammy-nominated rapper Frank Ocean on Sunday night, January 27.
Breezy's latest brawl news was broken by TMZ, which stated that it was the "Thinkin Bout You" hitmaker who started the fight. The two were reportedly caught in the ruckus at Westlake Studio in Los Angeles where the "Kiss Kiss" singer was listening to one of the artists he represents.
Just around the time the lover of Rihanna was about to leave the studio, Ocean and his crew allegedly stopped Breezy from leaving. The "Novacane" hitmaker then told Breezy, "This is my studio, this is my parking spot" to which the 23-year-old R'n'B star reportedly responded with shaking Ocean's hand.
That led to the attack from one of Ocean's people toward Breezy. Multiple sources said that one of the "I Can Transform Ya" singer's friends "jumped in front and hit Frank's friend." Ocean then reportedly came at Brown, and the latter pushed the former away as they started fighting. Police were later called on the scene.
No official comments from both artists, who were publicly feuding on Twitter in 2011, have been shared regarding the alleged brawl.
More Chris Brown News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie