Report: Chris Brown and Frank Ocean Involved in 'All-Out' Brawl in L.A.
Chris Brown's name is mentioned in yet another brawl with a hip-hop star. The "Don't Judge Me" singer was reportedly involved in an "all-out" fight with Grammy-nominated rapper Frank Ocean on Sunday night, January 27.
Breezy's latest brawl news was broken by TMZ, which stated that it was the "Thinkin Bout You" hitmaker who started the fight. The two were reportedly caught in the ruckus at Westlake Studio in Los Angeles where the "Kiss Kiss" singer was listening to one of the artists he represents.
Just around the time the lover of Rihanna was about to leave the studio, Ocean and his crew allegedly stopped Breezy from leaving. The "Novacane" hitmaker then told Breezy, "This is my studio, this is my parking spot" to which the 23-year-old R'n'B star reportedly responded with shaking Ocean's hand.
That led to the attack from one of Ocean's people toward Breezy. Multiple sources said that one of the "I Can Transform Ya" singer's friends "jumped in front and hit Frank's friend." Ocean then reportedly came at Brown, and the latter pushed the former away as they started fighting. Police were later called on the scene.
No official comments from both artists, who were publicly feuding on Twitter in 2011, have been shared regarding the alleged brawl.
More Chris Brown News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch