Report: Chris Brown and Frank Ocean Involved in 'All-Out' Brawl in L.A.
Chris Brown's name is mentioned in yet another brawl with a hip-hop star. The "Don't Judge Me" singer was reportedly involved in an "all-out" fight with Grammy-nominated rapper Frank Ocean on Sunday night, January 27.
Breezy's latest brawl news was broken by TMZ, which stated that it was the "Thinkin Bout You" hitmaker who started the fight. The two were reportedly caught in the ruckus at Westlake Studio in Los Angeles where the "Kiss Kiss" singer was listening to one of the artists he represents.
Just around the time the lover of Rihanna was about to leave the studio, Ocean and his crew allegedly stopped Breezy from leaving. The "Novacane" hitmaker then told Breezy, "This is my studio, this is my parking spot" to which the 23-year-old R'n'B star reportedly responded with shaking Ocean's hand.
That led to the attack from one of Ocean's people toward Breezy. Multiple sources said that one of the "I Can Transform Ya" singer's friends "jumped in front and hit Frank's friend." Ocean then reportedly came at Brown, and the latter pushed the former away as they started fighting. Police were later called on the scene.
No official comments from both artists, who were publicly feuding on Twitter in 2011, have been shared regarding the alleged brawl.
More Chris Brown News
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef