'Man of Steel' Set Video Allegedly Reveals 'Cameo' From Iconic Figure
Apparently "Man of Steel" will feature an "appearance" from an important figure in the Superman film franchise. An on-set video taken during a recent filming of the superhero movie in Chicago has been shared online, hinting at a "cameo" from a man who is already familiar to devoted fans of the Supes.
According to Nuke the Fridge, the video features a street scene, where a principal actor (allegedly Henry Cavill) is seen riding a bicycle. Meanwhile, [SPOILER ALERT!] a man is seen standing on the sidewalk, rocking a gray suit, a fedora hat, and glasses. He also carries a brown leather briefcase.
Though the face of the man is not clear, it is believed that the guy on the sidewalk resembles the signature look of the late Christopher Reeve at the beginning of 1983's "Superman III". It is now speculated that the "cameo" is possibly aimed to pay homage to the original Superman depicter.
The new set video that reveals possible appearance of Reeve's classis Clark Kent figure adds fuel to previous rumors that "Man of Steel" would feature "an actor from a historical Superman show or movie." According to Comic Book Movie, fans were told to think "outside the box" to guess who would indeed appear in the upcoming movie.
Starring Cavill, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon, Russell Crowe, Diane Lane, Kevin Costner, Laurence Fishburne and Christopher Meloni, "Man of Steel" will be released on June 14, 2013. Zack Snyder serves behind the lens.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie