'Man of Steel' Set Video Allegedly Reveals 'Cameo' From Iconic Figure
Apparently "Man of Steel" will feature an "appearance" from an important figure in the Superman film franchise. An on-set video taken during a recent filming of the superhero movie in Chicago has been shared online, hinting at a "cameo" from a man who is already familiar to devoted fans of the Supes.
According to Nuke the Fridge, the video features a street scene, where a principal actor (allegedly Henry Cavill) is seen riding a bicycle. Meanwhile, [SPOILER ALERT!] a man is seen standing on the sidewalk, rocking a gray suit, a fedora hat, and glasses. He also carries a brown leather briefcase.
Though the face of the man is not clear, it is believed that the guy on the sidewalk resembles the signature look of the late Christopher Reeve at the beginning of 1983's "Superman III". It is now speculated that the "cameo" is possibly aimed to pay homage to the original Superman depicter.
The new set video that reveals possible appearance of Reeve's classis Clark Kent figure adds fuel to previous rumors that "Man of Steel" would feature "an actor from a historical Superman show or movie." According to Comic Book Movie, fans were told to think "outside the box" to guess who would indeed appear in the upcoming movie.
Starring Cavill, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon, Russell Crowe, Diane Lane, Kevin Costner, Laurence Fishburne and Christopher Meloni, "Man of Steel" will be released on June 14, 2013. Zack Snyder serves behind the lens.
More Man of Steel News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby