Channing Tatum Finds Rooney Mara Sleepwalking in New 'Side Effects' Clip
Rooney Mara seriously needs a professional help in new clips of Steven Soderbergh's "Side Effects". Appearing to have a mental problem, Mara freaks Channing Tatum out as she wakes up in the middle of the night, sleepwalking. Without knowing what she's doing, she prepares some meals while turning on the music loudly. "What are you doing?" so Tatum asks his on-screen wife as she pours milk into a glass with eyes closed.
In another clip, a flustered-looking Mara seems to show her anxiety in front of her doctor played by Jude Law. The doctor is enjoying his time with his wife, who doesn't seem to like Mara's insistence to speak to her husband for "five minutes."
"Side Effects" (formerly known as "The Bitter Pill") is a provocative thriller about Emily (Mara) and Martin (Tatum), a successful New York couple whose world unravels when a new drug prescribed by Emily's psychiatrist (Law) - intended to treat anxiety - has unexpected side effects. The prescription drugs drive Em to unknowingly murder her husband, and she must stand trial for the crime.
Catherine Zeta-Jones, Vinessa Shaw, Mamie Gummer, David Costabile, Greg Paul and Kerry O'Malley are also supporting the thriller, which script is penned by Scott Z. Burns. The movie will make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas on February 8.
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Keke Palmer Flaunts Nipple Piercings as She Parties in Skintight Dress
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Step Out for Lunch Date After She Dishes on Their First Date on 'Ellen'
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'