Channing Tatum Finds Rooney Mara Sleepwalking in New 'Side Effects' Clip
Rooney Mara seriously needs a professional help in new clips of Steven Soderbergh's "Side Effects". Appearing to have a mental problem, Mara freaks Channing Tatum out as she wakes up in the middle of the night, sleepwalking. Without knowing what she's doing, she prepares some meals while turning on the music loudly. "What are you doing?" so Tatum asks his on-screen wife as she pours milk into a glass with eyes closed.
In another clip, a flustered-looking Mara seems to show her anxiety in front of her doctor played by Jude Law. The doctor is enjoying his time with his wife, who doesn't seem to like Mara's insistence to speak to her husband for "five minutes."
"Side Effects" (formerly known as "The Bitter Pill") is a provocative thriller about Emily (Mara) and Martin (Tatum), a successful New York couple whose world unravels when a new drug prescribed by Emily's psychiatrist (Law) - intended to treat anxiety - has unexpected side effects. The prescription drugs drive Em to unknowingly murder her husband, and she must stand trial for the crime.
Catherine Zeta-Jones, Vinessa Shaw, Mamie Gummer, David Costabile, Greg Paul and Kerry O'Malley are also supporting the thriller, which script is penned by Scott Z. Burns. The movie will make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas on February 8.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia