Channing Tatum Finds Rooney Mara Sleepwalking in New 'Side Effects' Clip
Rooney Mara seriously needs a professional help in new clips of Steven Soderbergh's "Side Effects". Appearing to have a mental problem, Mara freaks Channing Tatum out as she wakes up in the middle of the night, sleepwalking. Without knowing what she's doing, she prepares some meals while turning on the music loudly. "What are you doing?" so Tatum asks his on-screen wife as she pours milk into a glass with eyes closed.
In another clip, a flustered-looking Mara seems to show her anxiety in front of her doctor played by Jude Law. The doctor is enjoying his time with his wife, who doesn't seem to like Mara's insistence to speak to her husband for "five minutes."
"Side Effects" (formerly known as "The Bitter Pill") is a provocative thriller about Emily (Mara) and Martin (Tatum), a successful New York couple whose world unravels when a new drug prescribed by Emily's psychiatrist (Law) - intended to treat anxiety - has unexpected side effects. The prescription drugs drive Em to unknowingly murder her husband, and she must stand trial for the crime.
Catherine Zeta-Jones, Vinessa Shaw, Mamie Gummer, David Costabile, Greg Paul and Kerry O'Malley are also supporting the thriller, which script is penned by Scott Z. Burns. The movie will make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas on February 8.
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016