SAG Awards 2013: Amanda Seyfried, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicole Kidman Hit Red Carpet
The 19th Annual Screen Actors Guild rolled out its red carpet on Sunday, January 27 to welcome its guests. Attending the prestigious event, Amanda Seyfried, Jennifer Lawrence and Nicole Kidman went with the same color, blue.
The Cosette of musical film "Les Miserables" gracefully hit the red carpet in her strapless gown with sweep train. The "Silver Linings Playbook" actress, meanwhile, wore Christian Dior Haute Couture dress paired with Chopard jewels, Roger Vivier clutch, and Jimmy Choo shoes.
Kidman, who earned two nominations through her role in film "The Paperboy" and TV movie "Hemingway & Gellhorn", literally shone in her slit-to-the-thigh dress. At one point, she was spotted goofing around while posing with director Tom Hooper.
TV beauties Nina Dobrev and Lea Michele brought cheerful atmosphere with their pink numbers. Jessica Chastain went with a daring red dress by Alexander McQueen and let her long hair loose. She completed her simple look with a "Splash" diamond necklace from the exquisite Water by Harry Winston Collection.
Going black were Kelly Osbourne who donned an embellished gown, Jaimie Alexander who bared cleavage in a ruched number, and Michelle Dockery who showed some serious side boobs in vintage Chado Ralph Rucci dress. Jayma Mays and Naomi Watts looked gorgeous in white numbers, as Ariel Winter brought fantasy theme with an Alex Perry dress.
The male celebrities, including Bradley Cooper, Daniel Day-Lewis and Alec Baldwin, suited up for the night. While they opted to complete their dapper looks with bowtie, Eddie Redmayne paired his black-and-white outfit with a necktie.
The 2013 SAG Awards is held at the Shrine Exposition Center in Los Angeles and is simulcast live on TNT and TBS.
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp