Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Attend 2013 NRJ Music Awards in Cannes
Fresh off her appearance at the 40 Principales Awards in Madrid, Taylor Swift attended 2013 NRJ Music Awards in Cannes, France. Coincidentally, her recent ex-boyfriend Harry Styles also came to the event with his boyband One Direction.
The 22-year-old singer opted for another deep-plunging mini dress yet again. She rocked a sparkling Elie Saab dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, Ofira earrings and a Lorraine Schwartz ring. No words if she ran into her ex or not during her stay at Palais des Festivals on Saturday night, January 26.
Other attendees at the award-giving event included South Korean singing sensation PSY and R&B singer Alicia Keys. Coming with her husband Swizz Beatz, she rocked a high coif hairdo and looked stunning in a black cut-out Michael Kors gown. "France, I can feel the love!" so she tweeted.
Taylor sang "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" with Harry sitting among the audience. She traded her gold number with a little black lacy dress and knee-high boots for the performance. He also took the stage for a performance with his group and collected Best International Group award.
Without mentioning anything about the American country/pop singer, the British boybander tweeted, "Thank you so much to @NRJhitmusiconly and our fans for the Award!! See you later .xx." She also said nothing about them, posting only a picture of a Cannes sunset.
Taylor previously receives International Artist Award at the 40 Principales. Wearing a white gaping Kaufman Franco frock and Christian Louboutin heels, she gushed about her win, "Tonight was my first time at the 40 Principales Awards in Madrid and it was amazing!"
More Taylor Swift News
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous