Beyonce Knowles Shares Pictures From Rehearsals of Super Bowl Halftime Show
Beyonce Knowles gives a sneak peek at what to expect from her gig at Super Bowl XLVII. Amidst controversy surrounding her lip-synched performance of "Star-Spangled Banner" at Barack Obama's inauguration ceremony, she posts pictures from her rehearsals ahead of the football game.
One of the pictures posted on Instagram shows Queen Bey appearing to do some stretching in a white v-neck Brooklyn Nets t-shirt, a nod to her rapper husband Jay-Z who co-owns the NBA team. Another photo features a number of dancers practicing their moves for the highly-anticipated show.
On February 3, Alicia Keys will open the Super Bowl XLVII at the Superdome in New Orleans before the San Francisco 49ers and Baltimore Ravens showdown. She will deliver the national anthem, while Beyonce is scheduled to headline the halftime show.
Her alleged setlist for the upcoming performance has leaked. She reportedly will begin with her solo hit "Crazy in Love" before Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams (II) joins her halfway through the gig. The Destiny's Child will deliver a medley of "Bills, Bills, Bills", "Survivor" and their newly-released single "Nuclear".
Beyonce is reportedly determined to make a fierce comeback after the much-talked about lip-syncing incident which she's been keeping quiet about. "She can't wait to get on the Super Bowl stage and show everyone. She can't wait to knock 'em dead," a source says.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic