Beyonce Knowles Shares Pictures From Rehearsals of Super Bowl Halftime Show
Beyonce Knowles gives a sneak peek at what to expect from her gig at Super Bowl XLVII. Amidst controversy surrounding her lip-synched performance of "Star-Spangled Banner" at Barack Obama's inauguration ceremony, she posts pictures from her rehearsals ahead of the football game.
One of the pictures posted on Instagram shows Queen Bey appearing to do some stretching in a white v-neck Brooklyn Nets t-shirt, a nod to her rapper husband Jay-Z who co-owns the NBA team. Another photo features a number of dancers practicing their moves for the highly-anticipated show.
On February 3, Alicia Keys will open the Super Bowl XLVII at the Superdome in New Orleans before the San Francisco 49ers and Baltimore Ravens showdown. She will deliver the national anthem, while Beyonce is scheduled to headline the halftime show.
Her alleged setlist for the upcoming performance has leaked. She reportedly will begin with her solo hit "Crazy in Love" before Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams (II) joins her halfway through the gig. The Destiny's Child will deliver a medley of "Bills, Bills, Bills", "Survivor" and their newly-released single "Nuclear".
Beyonce is reportedly determined to make a fierce comeback after the much-talked about lip-syncing incident which she's been keeping quiet about. "She can't wait to get on the Super Bowl stage and show everyone. She can't wait to knock 'em dead," a source says.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?