Stevie Wonder to Headline Outdoor Concert in New Orleans on the Eve of Super Bowl
Stevie Wonder is tapped to help kick off Super Bowl weekend with a live concert in New Orleans. The iconic singer will headline the gig taking place in an outdoor venue near the Wyndham Riverfront Hotel on February 2, the day before the game takes place at the Superdome.
The 1989 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee will be joined at the Bud Light-sponsored gig by many stars including Gary Clark Jr., who is coincidentally set to perform at the Hall of Fame ceremony later this year with John Mayer to pay tribute to Albert King.
Elsewhere in the pre-Super Bowl event, Justin Timberlake will return to the stage for the first time in four years during a private DirecTV "Super Saturday Night" concert. It's held after "Celebrity Beach Bowl" which has Pitbull as a performer and Snoop Dogg & Neil Patrick Harris as participants.
The next day, Alicia Keys will open the Super Bowl XLVII at the Superdome before the San Francisco 49ers and Baltimore Ravens showdown. She will deliver the national anthem, while Beyonce Knowles will later headline the halftime show.
More Stevie Wonder News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'