Mila Kunis Never Expressed Her Interest to Play Anastasia Steele in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
Rumor was abuzz that Mila Kunis was among the candidates to star in much-talked-about movie project "Fifty Shades of Grey" based on a book of the same name about an S&M relationship between college student Anastasia Steele and wealthy businessman Christian Grey. She's reportedly eying to play the leading lady.
The girlfriend of Ashton Kutcher allegedly expressed her interest to portray Anastasia in an interview with The Sun, saying she wanted to try something different than her previous roles. "There are times when you just want to do something fun and different, because you're going to have a good time doing it," she said.
The rumor was crushed though when a source told E! News the "Friends with Benefits" actress never gave such interview.
Since the erotic romance story was picked up as a movie adaptation, a number of stars have been linked to the upcoming film. Emma Watson ("Harry Potter"), Anna Kendrick ("Twilight") and Alexis Bledel ("Gilmore Girls") are among fans' favorites to play Anastasia.
Ian Somerhalder ("The Vampire Diaries"), meanwhile, is linked to play the domineering Christian along with James Deen, a porn star who stars opposite Lindsay Lohan in erotic thriller "The Canyons".
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo