Mila Kunis Never Expressed Her Interest to Play Anastasia Steele in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
Rumor was abuzz that Mila Kunis was among the candidates to star in much-talked-about movie project "Fifty Shades of Grey" based on a book of the same name about an S&M relationship between college student Anastasia Steele and wealthy businessman Christian Grey. She's reportedly eying to play the leading lady.
The girlfriend of Ashton Kutcher allegedly expressed her interest to portray Anastasia in an interview with The Sun, saying she wanted to try something different than her previous roles. "There are times when you just want to do something fun and different, because you're going to have a good time doing it," she said.
The rumor was crushed though when a source told E! News the "Friends with Benefits" actress never gave such interview.
Since the erotic romance story was picked up as a movie adaptation, a number of stars have been linked to the upcoming film. Emma Watson ("Harry Potter"), Anna Kendrick ("Twilight") and Alexis Bledel ("Gilmore Girls") are among fans' favorites to play Anastasia.
Ian Somerhalder ("The Vampire Diaries"), meanwhile, is linked to play the domineering Christian along with James Deen, a porn star who stars opposite Lindsay Lohan in erotic thriller "The Canyons".
More Fifty Shades of Grey News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent