Mila Kunis Never Expressed Her Interest to Play Anastasia Steele in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
Rumor was abuzz that Mila Kunis was among the candidates to star in much-talked-about movie project "Fifty Shades of Grey" based on a book of the same name about an S&M relationship between college student Anastasia Steele and wealthy businessman Christian Grey. She's reportedly eying to play the leading lady.
The girlfriend of Ashton Kutcher allegedly expressed her interest to portray Anastasia in an interview with The Sun, saying she wanted to try something different than her previous roles. "There are times when you just want to do something fun and different, because you're going to have a good time doing it," she said.
The rumor was crushed though when a source told E! News the "Friends with Benefits" actress never gave such interview.
Since the erotic romance story was picked up as a movie adaptation, a number of stars have been linked to the upcoming film. Emma Watson ("Harry Potter"), Anna Kendrick ("Twilight") and Alexis Bledel ("Gilmore Girls") are among fans' favorites to play Anastasia.
Ian Somerhalder ("The Vampire Diaries"), meanwhile, is linked to play the domineering Christian along with James Deen, a porn star who stars opposite Lindsay Lohan in erotic thriller "The Canyons".
More Fifty Shades of Grey News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons