Video: Sheryl Crow Debuts 'Easy' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
In "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" episode hosted by frequently-bumped guest Matt Damon, Grammy Award-winning artist Sheryl Crow performed her new single "Easy". Before debuting the country track on the popular late-night talk show, Crow stood in for Jimmy Kimmel's bandleader Cleto for the whole duration of the show humorously re-titled as "Jimmy Kimmel Sucks!" for Damon's guest hosting stint.
Singing the first single off her upcoming album which she calls her "country debut", Crow wore a Western-inspired blouse for her performance of the catchy ballad. Strumming an acoustic guitar, she was backed by a drummer, a keyboardist, and three electric guitar players, two of whom doing vocals on the chorus with Crow.
"Easy" marks Crow's return to recording after a two-year break. She has been busy working on her new album, her follow-up to her 2010 studio effort "100 Miles from Memphis", which is looking to be a welcome departure from her usual rock sound. "My record is probably more country than a lot of country that is getting played [on the radio], so I hope I get played," Crow claimed.
Crow's live performance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" resulted from Damon's request to her to debut a new song on the episode which he commandeered from a bound and gagged Kimmel. Damon served as the night's host, bringing out A-list guests which included Crow, a long-running joke which Damon and Kimmel played between them.
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover