Video: Sheryl Crow Debuts 'Easy' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
In "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" episode hosted by frequently-bumped guest Matt Damon, Grammy Award-winning artist Sheryl Crow performed her new single "Easy". Before debuting the country track on the popular late-night talk show, Crow stood in for Jimmy Kimmel's bandleader Cleto for the whole duration of the show humorously re-titled as "Jimmy Kimmel Sucks!" for Damon's guest hosting stint.
Singing the first single off her upcoming album which she calls her "country debut", Crow wore a Western-inspired blouse for her performance of the catchy ballad. Strumming an acoustic guitar, she was backed by a drummer, a keyboardist, and three electric guitar players, two of whom doing vocals on the chorus with Crow.
"Easy" marks Crow's return to recording after a two-year break. She has been busy working on her new album, her follow-up to her 2010 studio effort "100 Miles from Memphis", which is looking to be a welcome departure from her usual rock sound. "My record is probably more country than a lot of country that is getting played [on the radio], so I hope I get played," Crow claimed.
Crow's live performance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" resulted from Damon's request to her to debut a new song on the episode which he commandeered from a bound and gagged Kimmel. Damon served as the night's host, bringing out A-list guests which included Crow, a long-running joke which Damon and Kimmel played between them.
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?