Video: Sheryl Crow Debuts 'Easy' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
In "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" episode hosted by frequently-bumped guest Matt Damon, Grammy Award-winning artist Sheryl Crow performed her new single "Easy". Before debuting the country track on the popular late-night talk show, Crow stood in for Jimmy Kimmel's bandleader Cleto for the whole duration of the show humorously re-titled as "Jimmy Kimmel Sucks!" for Damon's guest hosting stint.
Singing the first single off her upcoming album which she calls her "country debut", Crow wore a Western-inspired blouse for her performance of the catchy ballad. Strumming an acoustic guitar, she was backed by a drummer, a keyboardist, and three electric guitar players, two of whom doing vocals on the chorus with Crow.
"Easy" marks Crow's return to recording after a two-year break. She has been busy working on her new album, her follow-up to her 2010 studio effort "100 Miles from Memphis", which is looking to be a welcome departure from her usual rock sound. "My record is probably more country than a lot of country that is getting played [on the radio], so I hope I get played," Crow claimed.
Crow's live performance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" resulted from Damon's request to her to debut a new song on the episode which he commandeered from a bound and gagged Kimmel. Damon served as the night's host, bringing out A-list guests which included Crow, a long-running joke which Damon and Kimmel played between them.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly