Video: Sheryl Crow Debuts 'Easy' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
In "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" episode hosted by frequently-bumped guest Matt Damon, Grammy Award-winning artist Sheryl Crow performed her new single "Easy". Before debuting the country track on the popular late-night talk show, Crow stood in for Jimmy Kimmel's bandleader Cleto for the whole duration of the show humorously re-titled as "Jimmy Kimmel Sucks!" for Damon's guest hosting stint.
Singing the first single off her upcoming album which she calls her "country debut", Crow wore a Western-inspired blouse for her performance of the catchy ballad. Strumming an acoustic guitar, she was backed by a drummer, a keyboardist, and three electric guitar players, two of whom doing vocals on the chorus with Crow.
"Easy" marks Crow's return to recording after a two-year break. She has been busy working on her new album, her follow-up to her 2010 studio effort "100 Miles from Memphis", which is looking to be a welcome departure from her usual rock sound. "My record is probably more country than a lot of country that is getting played [on the radio], so I hope I get played," Crow claimed.
Crow's live performance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" resulted from Damon's request to her to debut a new song on the episode which he commandeered from a bound and gagged Kimmel. Damon served as the night's host, bringing out A-list guests which included Crow, a long-running joke which Damon and Kimmel played between them.
More Sheryl Crow News
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds