Usher Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction at Kid's Inaugural Ball
While performing at the Kid's Inaugural Ball Concert over the weekend, R'n'B superstar Usher ripped his pants right on the crotch area in front of a packed house of children from military families including President Obama's very own daughters Sasha and Malia. He suffered the wardrobe malfunction as he was doing his usual high-energy choreography onstage.
Apparently, someone from the audience that night caught a photo of the wardrobe mishap and posted it on YouTube, adding that Usher, being the consummate professional that he is known to be, continued with his performance despite the unfortunate incident by simply changing into a different outfit. It came as no surprise since Usher's performances are bustling with bouncy dance routines which can really take a toll on his trousers.
It's not the first time that the 34-year-old singer and dancer ripped his pants while performing in an inaugural event. He experienced the same embarrassment back in October 2011, during then President Bill Clinton's Decade of Difference concert.
The Kid's Inauguration Ball is a new tradition started by Barack Obama and his First Lady Michelle Obama, a concert done in honor of the military and their families. The First Lady joined Sasha and Malia in the star-studded affair, which Usher kicked off and headlined along with Katy Perry. Nick Cannon served as the host of the show which also featured the cast of "Glee", dance crew Illuminate, boyband Mindless Behavior, and the Soul Children of Chicago choir, who performed with Black Violin.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign