Usher Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction at Kid's Inaugural Ball
While performing at the Kid's Inaugural Ball Concert over the weekend, R'n'B superstar Usher ripped his pants right on the crotch area in front of a packed house of children from military families including President Obama's very own daughters Sasha and Malia. He suffered the wardrobe malfunction as he was doing his usual high-energy choreography onstage.
Apparently, someone from the audience that night caught a photo of the wardrobe mishap and posted it on YouTube, adding that Usher, being the consummate professional that he is known to be, continued with his performance despite the unfortunate incident by simply changing into a different outfit. It came as no surprise since Usher's performances are bustling with bouncy dance routines which can really take a toll on his trousers.
It's not the first time that the 34-year-old singer and dancer ripped his pants while performing in an inaugural event. He experienced the same embarrassment back in October 2011, during then President Bill Clinton's Decade of Difference concert.
The Kid's Inauguration Ball is a new tradition started by Barack Obama and his First Lady Michelle Obama, a concert done in honor of the military and their families. The First Lady joined Sasha and Malia in the star-studded affair, which Usher kicked off and headlined along with Katy Perry. Nick Cannon served as the host of the show which also featured the cast of "Glee", dance crew Illuminate, boyband Mindless Behavior, and the Soul Children of Chicago choir, who performed with Black Violin.
More Usher News
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans