Kim Kardashian Rejects Kris Humphries' Request for Big Payout in Divorce Battle
It seems that Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' divorce battle won't be settled anytime soon. The NBA player reportedly wants at least $7 million to walk away from their marriage, but the reality TV star refuses to pay him a dime.
According to TMZ, the 32-year-old hottie wants her estranged husband to cover her attorney fees instead because she believes he has made unreasonable delay in the divorce proceedings that caused her legal fees to reach around $250,000.
Previously, RadarOnline suggested Kim agreed to pay Kris $10 million to end their marriage shortly after their split. The report was dismissed by her camp though. "This is obviously yet another inaccurate report that lacks facts. No such deal was ever made," her rep said.
It takes so long for Kim and Kris to settle their divorce because there's disagreement between the two parties on how their union should be ended. While Kim wants a divorce, her estranged husband seeks an annulment with a claim that the marriage is a fraud.
Kim is currently pregnant with Kanye West's baby and due to give birth to their first child in July. Her pregnancy starts to show as she makes various appearances in Paris for Fashion Week. She was recently spotted taking a stroll with her baby daddy, wearing a white dress with feather skirt.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'