New Kids On The Block Releases New Single 'Remix (I Like The)'
New Kids On The Block, the breakthrough boyband in '80s, gave their die-hard fans a taste of their forthcoming "10" album with the arrival of their new single "Remix (I Like The)", a few days before its previously announced January 28 release date. It was premiered on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM radio show on Thursday, January 24.
The up-tempo track sounds more adult contemporary in comparison to the classic hits from NKOTB's teeny-bopper days back in the '80s and early '90s. As usually expected, each member has his own part in the song, but Donnie Wahlberg's voice distinctly stands out with his tone sounding most spot on for this track.
Wahlberg, siblings Jordan Knight and Jonathan Knight, Joey McIntyre, and Danny Wood are sure to thrill loyal fans as well as win the hearts of new ones with the danceable track about a nerdy chick who turned into a bombshell. With lyrics like, "Now her body's so crazy/ Got mad attention/ Everybody wants her/ I forgot to mention/ My baby's so intelligent/ Down with it/ Independent/ Got it all," the men of NKOTB rock the empowering new song.
The trailblazing quintet are teaming up with Boyz II Men and 98 Degrees for "The Package Tour", a 28-city concert tour that will kick off at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut on May 31. The three groups, who have each sold millions of albums worldwide, recently appeared on "The View" to promote their upcoming tour that will run until the end of July.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt