Bruce Willis Goes Brutal on Streets in First 'Die Hard 5' Clip
A first clip for "A Good Day to Die Hard" finally lands online. It sees Bruce Willis wreaking havoc on the Russian streets as he's involved in an intense car chase. The clip opens with Willis being hit by a car and having an argument with the driver. He then takes over the car and starts storming the streets wildly, including driving the vehicle atop other cars in the middle of a traffic jam.
Willis returns as fan-favorite John McClane in "Die Hard 5". This time, the iconoclastic, take-no-prisoners cop finds himself for the first time on foreign soil after traveling to Moscow to help his wayward son Jack stop a nuclear weapons heist. With the Russian underworld in pursuit, and battling a countdown to war, the two McClanes discover their opposing methods make them unstoppable heroes.
The movie, which also stars Jai Courtney, Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Sebastian Koch, will hit the U.S. cinemas on Valentine's Day. A day before, on February 13, fans are able to check out the "Die Hard" movie marathon, during which all the four previous films are set to be screened in one day.
The R-rated film franchise started in 1988 with the original "Die Hard". Following its success, Fox created three more movies of the franchise, "Die Hard 2: Die Harder" (1990), "Die Hard with a Vengeance" (1995) and "Live Free or Die Hard" (2007).
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna