Photos: Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z Film 'Suit and Tie' Music Video
From an undisclosed L.A. set, "Suit & Tie" collaborators Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z were caught smiling and laughing as they shot the music video for JT's new single on Friday, January 25. While filming, the two music superstars looked dashing in their tux with the bow tie undone, with the former NSYNC member holding a white umbrella over the hip-hop superstar as they strode along the rain-drenched pavement.
The released photos come on the heels of the "Suit & Tie" full lyric video yesterday which also announced the March 19 release date of Timberlake's "The 20/20 Experience", his new album since his 2006 studio effort, "FutureSex/LoveSounds". The endearing photos share a glimpse of the excellent working relationship that the two artists have that brought about the catchy new track.
There is no word yet as to when the music video will come out but fans can count on JT and his team to finish the much-anticipated clip somewhere within the time frame of the release of "The 20/20 Experience" album. Expectations are definitely up following the release of the 5-minute lyric video, which was so beautifully executed that it's touted to be good enough to be the track's official clip.
Fans can expect more of JT's dapper looks in the forthcoming music video. The excitement over the new clip is also building up since Jay-Z will be in it, unlike in the lyric video where fans only got to listen to his creative rhymes.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies