Photos: Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z Film 'Suit and Tie' Music Video
From an undisclosed L.A. set, "Suit & Tie" collaborators Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z were caught smiling and laughing as they shot the music video for JT's new single on Friday, January 25. While filming, the two music superstars looked dashing in their tux with the bow tie undone, with the former NSYNC member holding a white umbrella over the hip-hop superstar as they strode along the rain-drenched pavement.
The released photos come on the heels of the "Suit & Tie" full lyric video yesterday which also announced the March 19 release date of Timberlake's "The 20/20 Experience", his new album since his 2006 studio effort, "FutureSex/LoveSounds". The endearing photos share a glimpse of the excellent working relationship that the two artists have that brought about the catchy new track.
There is no word yet as to when the music video will come out but fans can count on JT and his team to finish the much-anticipated clip somewhere within the time frame of the release of "The 20/20 Experience" album. Expectations are definitely up following the release of the 5-minute lyric video, which was so beautifully executed that it's touted to be good enough to be the track's official clip.
Fans can expect more of JT's dapper looks in the forthcoming music video. The excitement over the new clip is also building up since Jay-Z will be in it, unlike in the lyric video where fans only got to listen to his creative rhymes.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off